Reviews for Mind Games
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hahahaha very nice :D you are good
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ah, Bobby - gotta love that man! I like that he knows what geocaching is :) And that he tries to put a hunter-spin on it. And great use of the challenge word, cuz when I saw that one I immediately new it was a lost cause, lol.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha! That was wonderful! Oh, Dean! Very, very awesome way to put the challenge word in there! D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hee hee, I could totally see Sammy loving to do puzzles through endless hours of driving! Great job!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
haha

dean was kinda getting exccited and then bobbys like "no prize just bone torching."

u should continue this

likee a big old storyy :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Marvelous interpretation of Bobby's. *laughs* I can really see the spark in Sammy's eyes at the task at hand.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved the sparkle in Sam's eyes, Dean's memories and "...where the wind will whinge...". And Bobby HAS a smart mouth. Just amazing as always. Thank you!

*I don't like those labels. General is too... general. And Supernatural? Of course! You could think about creating other labels, like A/P (Annoyance/Patience) or B/A (Binge/Aftermath). 'Mind Games' is A/R (Annoyance/Remembrance).*
CatBeist chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh really like how you used the word... it feels odd reading it in a way... just cus it is such a less used word... :D But liked the riddle
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hee. I love me some annoyed!Ddean. Good one.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You mean there are other choices other than H/C?

I don't bleedin' believe it! lol

Nice drabble x
NC Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very, very clever!

And I love Bobby's comment.

Excellent job!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I believe in this. Sweet!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aww does Dean not like some treasure hunts? aww, LOL

"Dean caught a familiar sparkle in Sam’s eye and remembered the days when goofy riddles had kept Sam entertained through endless road trips."

I loved this! a glimpse of innocence that we all love to believe it existed once in the boy's lives!

lovely!1
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice. I so believe that riddles would have kept Sam entertained on their many (many) road trips as a kid, although it hadn't occurred to me before. Love the sparkle coming into his eye as his interest gets piqued.

Did you write riddles for the toga egg hunt? You did, didn't you.
Lujayn chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aww, I love it when Dean scowls and I can totally see Sam getting intrigued with the riddles and treasure hunts are so much fun! Wonderful job:)