Reviews for General Grievous' revenge
Johnny Bauer chapter 3 . 7/2
I think that Grievous should have retrieved the light sabers he had lost when he was taken down.
Johnny Bauer chapter 2 . 7/2
I think you should also include that A-4D was able to fully reboot or replace of the organs Grievous had. along with able to repair his what was left of his brain and add on to it with cybernetic enhancements. This would make better than he was before.
Johnny Buaer chapter 1 . 7/2
I think that the General should be severally weakened and you should mention that he had built in life support system that was able to rebuild temporally rebuild and boot up a a circulatory system. the could last a short amount of time.
where is chapter 11
Nera Core chapter 10 . 4/10
Awesome! I really hope you do plan to update the next chapter and this story isn't dead.
Nick chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
This is great you should be an author
anyvideoisgood chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Can't wait till Chapter 11! You are amazing for making this! I really enjoyed them!
anyvideoisgood chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
3 Words: You Are AWESOME!
GrievousFAN chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Well,when we will se next part?
Nice Story chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
This is great!

I just wish more ppl could see this and read it as well
llelz chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Wow dude this is awesome!
I wish this really happend.
Maybe in the new Rebels show we will se smoething about Grievous :)
But great job about the fan fiction.
Fantastic!
Lord Razer chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
please continue this it is really good
DarthMinecraft chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Awesome chapter, great duel, good job.
Darth Minecraft chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next! I think you should involve Starkiller a little more in the future chapter, but that's just my opinion. Love this book, great work! How many chapters do you think will be in this book?
Darth Uverlis chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Awesome fight between Ventress, Greivous, and Galen Marek. You called Galen Glen,(don't know if that was on purpose or not) but otherwise great job! Good cliffhanger at the end.