Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
MrsMosley chapter 19 . 7/21
I discovered this story today and gulped it down in one long, glorious rush. It is so thoughtful and well-written, and I enjoyed it more than I can say. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Kageyjay chapter 16 . 7/4
This is a wonderful, and extremely scary, time for them. One of the things Edward hasn't done, except to notice that she was thin, is for him to see how bad she looks because of her ordeal without him.
Kageyjay chapter 19 . 7/4
Wow. I have too much to say, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on the chapters as I read. I love your style, and I'm sorry you didn't continue. I think there are a few differences, but they didn't have any real affects. I think you captured Edward's voice like it is in Midnight Sun. Wow!
Kageyjay chapter 11 . 7/3
I've known the loss of a much loved one. Carlisle though had double the grief. I'm glad Esme, Alice and the rest of his family were there to do the best they could to comfort him.
Bravah chapter 19 . 5/31
This whole story was simply amazing. I am truly at a loss for words. I devoured all 19 chapters in a single sitting as if it would disappear if I didn't.

Please, never stop writing.
Kksmum chapter 18 . 5/31
Simply awesome. Thank you very much.
Kksmum chapter 13 . 5/30
I echo the review by Videodarling, chapter 6 on May 11. I love this story. The writing is exquisite. I think I have read it twice before. I find something new to ponder each time. Thank you.
videodarling chapter 6 . 5/11
This is the second time I've read this story. Whatever words I use to describe this story will not do it justice. This is incredible. I am blown away by the exploration of Carlisle and Edward's relationship, and by extension, the rest of Cullens. The intricate details about medicine and Old English are delightful. Thank you for sharing this. We were all hurting when Edward left Bella and, as a huge Carlisle fan, it's pleasant to know what's going on. Thank you thank you thank you.
Shona Maguire chapter 19 . 5/2
What an amazing story and I though the two person Point Of View worked well. Allowing us to observe from both Edward's and Carlisle's perspective.

Thank you to the author and supporters who created this story, which fills in a missing piece of the Twilight saga.

Highly recommended
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 2/25
Edward truly is his own worst enemy! Fascinating to see the flip side of the coin. Great read. :-)
Best fanfic I've ever read. Seriously, better than the books even. Loved it.
neelix lee chapter 19 . 1/12
Thank you for sharing a wonderful story, it was recommended on Facebook on one of the twilight fan pages i follow so happy to have clicked on the clink
videodarling chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. As heart-wrenching as it was to read about Bella and Edward aching for each other, and Carlisle and Esme aching for their family, I was sad to see this end. Not only was it enjoyable to read New Moon from another perspective but you wrote the characters just as good as SM. Maybe better. Little touches like Carlisle's recitation of Scripture and Edward's sporadic phone calls about his tracking progress made the story. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you.
Illyavonillya chapter 19 . 9/22/2017
I wanted to die this was so well written
lol chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
Oh my god, thus story is so good! Amazingly well written and so much insight into the relationship of Edward and Carlisle (and Jasper, which I appreciated very much!). Everyone was so in character and the chapters were long enough to pass as a real novel.
Thank you so much for sharing this with the world! Really, thank you!
2,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »