Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 12/2/2019
Why would you use Rosalie to say these things? Would've been far more impactful had you used another Cullen. This kind of poor decision has me worried for the future of this story.
Goldielover chapter 19 . 11/26/2019
Just finished re-reading this yet again. I absolutely love your version of Carlisle. He's always my favourite. I find Edward a little too broody and moody for my taste, but I guess that is what comes of being only seventeen. Thank you for this story.
tegz04 chapter 19 . 11/21/2019
OK so that was brilliant. Thank you
tegz04 chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
I don't know why I'm loving this so much but I'm hooked. Thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2019
Thankyou, thankyou for writing this. I love Edward as a character and I wanted to hear his voice tell his version new moon. Thankyou for bringing this to life️
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2019
This was a wonderful story. Your characterisation of Carlisle was beautiful.
keshaluvsRob chapter 19 . 2/14/2019
Ah, que hermoso final, que agradable y desgarrante a la vez fue conocer lo que pasó en los corazones de la Familia Cullen en este tiempo. Bellísima historia, muchas gracias.
keshaluvsRob chapter 18 . 2/12/2019
Precioso capítulo y muy buena información acerca de Forks. Siempre pensé que Bella fue muy rápida para perdonarlo pero quien no lo haría?
keshaluvsRob chapter 17 . 2/12/2019
What a wonderful family reunión. Great to know how intense their feelings are.
keshaluvsRob chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
I've been sitting at the edge of my chair biting my nails. Ay Dios mio, que tortura para los enamorados.
keshaluvsRob chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
Oh man, i'm truly grateful I know the outcome because this is breaking my heart. Great chapter.
keshaluvsRob chapter 14 . 2/11/2019
Aww, so many details of the interview with the Volturi and Edward's travel to Volterra. For us readers this is heaven.
keshaluvsRob chapter 13 . 2/11/2019
Great confrontación with Rosalie.
keshaluvsRob chapter 12 . 2/11/2019
Killing me softly with his words.
keshaluvsRob chapter 11 . 2/10/2019
So heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.
2,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »