Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
videodarling chapter 1 . 11/28
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. As heart-wrenching as it was to read about Bella and Edward aching for each other, and Carlisle and Esme aching for their family, I was sad to see this end. Not only was it enjoyable to read New Moon from another perspective but you wrote the characters just as good as SM. Maybe better. Little touches like Carlisle's recitation of Scripture and Edward's sporadic phone calls about his tracking progress made the story. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you.
Illyavonillya chapter 19 . 9/22
I wanted to die this was so well written
lol chapter 19 . 8/1
Oh my god, thus story is so good! Amazingly well written and so much insight into the relationship of Edward and Carlisle (and Jasper, which I appreciated very much!). Everyone was so in character and the chapters were long enough to pass as a real novel.
Thank you so much for sharing this with the world! Really, thank you!
kappagirl222000 chapter 19 . 7/30
this was really amazing. I felt it parralled with the book really well. I am hoping there is more out there in regards to the other books.
Sue chapter 19 . 7/24
This was just fantastic, I enjoyed it so much! It's like so true to what i believe the author would've wrote. Its just a stunning piece of work, I'm so grateful for having this to read. Desperately needed something new. Many thanks
readicted chapter 19 . 6/20
I was so moved by this fic. I think I'm out of words though. They're all caught in my throat. I didn't plan to read this, but after seeing an excerpt that was posted on RobAttack, I was drawn to it, compelled. I've read and enjoyed many NM fics, none like this. This was certainly not what I would consider an uplifting or entertaining read. It gutted me in the most gripping way, but it is astoundingly beautiful and will be going on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing this amazing story. I know it's old, I am so late on this, but I couldn't not tell you have deeply affected I was by this story.
readicted chapter 11 . 6/19
Good grief woman, how do you do it-chapter after chapter or heart-rending, achingly, devastatingly beautiful story.
readicted chapter 10 . 6/19
So interesting to see Edward's interactions with these familiar vampires and to see how both he individually and his coven are regarded. Funny, the consensus seems to be that little Eddie, hermanito Eduardo is a bit...loco. LOL
readicted chapter 9 . 6/19
Excellent chapter. I'm enjoying this emotionally layered, complex character you've written in Carlisle. He's good, patient, compassionate, intellectual, a man of faith, strong moral convictions and fortitude. However he is fallible. He falls short of perfection as all beings do. I have loved reading of his time in prayer and especially of the one on one time with Jasper. That was super special seeing Jasper step forward in the way that he did. I loved his philosophical, ethical, contemplative and common sense pearls of wisdom and humor. I also appreciate the determination Rosalie and Emmett show in trying to move forward.
readicted chapter 8 . 6/19
Glad he called home for Christmas, even if it wasn't a cheery call. I loved that he found himself outside of the little church and was moved by the music from his youth and memories of home and holiday tradition with his immortal family.
readicted chapter 6 . 6/19
So very interesting.
readicted chapter 4 . 6/18
Gut-wrenching, my gah, my gah. So beautifully done.
readicted chapter 3 . 6/18
I'm rendered speechless. I am stunned by both Carlisle's and Esme's actions. Very believable visceral reactions that we very rarely see from them in fic.
readicted chapter 1 . 6/18
Okay. IIG has been on my list to read for quite a long while. Yesterday Rita rec'd it on RobAttack. I had every intention to read another story that caught my eye, but the exert she included grabbed hold of my heart and stole my breath. I was utterly wrecked, while also being awed by the the depth of paternal love, devotion, tenderness and intimacy between sire and son, in just that one scene. I was compelled to read more. I really wasn't in the mood for an angry read, but I must, must read this. Your writing is beckoning me.
How parallel this book is is astonishing . I have been so wowed by your insight, language and understanding of these characters I love..
2,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »