Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
That dancin' in the kitchen scene was so damn sweet...just what the doctor ordered for temporary relief even for us readers LOL!
Oooh, Carlisle's ethics won't let him throw a diagnosis to cover his own ass so he's got a fine line to tread on this one!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
Watchin' someone you love leave you, either by plane, train or automobile, is hard enough even when you know they're comin' back. Not knowin' when or IF Edward will return is soul crushin'!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
So heartbreakin' to watch Carlisle take a comatose Edward into his arms like a child *sniff!* I'm with Esme on this one...they need to go back to Forks! Of course, Edward is gonna make it difficult, if not impossible! Oops! There he goes!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Neither Edward nor his family is gonna survive this unscathed. I doubt even Rose will be happy to see her brother so tortured when she returns *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
If, for some ungodly reason, I failed to leave you love for this story, I apologize profusely as I read it for the 2nd time!
lmc123 chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Heartbreaking... I'm in tears... Carlisle just... Ahhh.. Killed me..
fairytaillover4l chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
why dont you do this then som type of anime?
like...
.Fairy Tail
.Black Butler
.blood c
and lots more!
Ticcing Bat chapter 19 . 1/31/2017
magnificent
Spawn chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
I thought this was a wonderful story. I liked how you wrote from both Edward's and Carlisle's point of view. Edward and Carlisle are more alike than they like to admit. Carlisle should have never allowed Edward to decide their futures.

My heart broke at Carlisle and Esme watching powerless their family was torn apart. I think Esme was the stronger one in this. Where Carlisle had basically put himself first, Esme had put their children and family first. She saw Bella has her child from the beginning and did what she could to steer Edward to do the right thing.

I did like the conversation Carlisle had with Bella near the end. I'm glad that he realized that Bella help to not only make Edward whole, but their family whole as well. Great job and thanks for sharing.
SparklesandSunshine chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Yay, I actually learned something today! Who knew there were history lessons in fan fiction.
Rose C chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I loved this. Thank you very much... I have to admit I was getting addicted to it... But again, thank you very much!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
I loved Carlisle's point of view. This story is so touching that I was crying most of the time. My pillow Is literally soaked in tears. That's how good this story was!
Helenpaul chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Absolutely amazing! I could not stop reading. I felt each and every emotion. Well done! I love it...
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Oh. My. God. Who ever looks at the reviews, please read this. It's so good!
Kksmum chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Third time I have read this. Good to do so. I love the New Moon scenario; it is my fav book and film. Thanks.
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »