Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
hey! Oh my god, i loved this! And I'm so excited about reading more! I love the whole Carlisle/Edward Father/Son thing. Carlisle is great as the father in the cullen family and i love seeing him in action. love it love it love it. Can't wait to read more!
Lyssie Len chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA!

I can now review in two places! The world shall soon be mine through the power of dual reviewing!

Twilighted is still failing in the validating of chapter seven. It's very disappointing.

It's very weird reading black-on-white. I'm sort of used to the white-on-black effect now. It's rather strange.

This chapter has not lost any of its brilliance in the translation to . It's just as wonderful here as it was on Twilighted.

Favorite line from this chapter - "I had to know how Edward was. Now."

Such a loving, protective daddy. Daddy Carlisle is the best Carlisle.

The exchange between Carlisle and the parents who lost their son was heart-breaking. And Carlisle's line about not having to worry about his children dying is very foreshadowy and sad considering what will eventually happen with Edward and a certain country called Italy.

Twee. Looking forward to reviewing the next chapters (spreading my influence throughout the internet) and eventually seeing chapter seven up on Twilighted. There will be much rejoicing when that finally happens.

-Lyssie
KittandChips chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading this over at and the whole thing has been wonderful so far. It is a rare gift you have to be able to write with so much emotional impact.

With this first chapter, I love the medical detail you've added which makes it so easy to imagine this all really happening. It also reflects the end that we know is coming - when it really will be Carlisle waiting in agony to know if his son is going to live or die.

I love the little bits of humor here and there, too ... Carlisle having original Da Vinci art just hanging in his office :)
Arilien chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
A great start so far! You did an awesome job keeping in canon with the characters. I like how you didn't beat us over the head with Carlisle's agony, but rather you set it up to simmer to a nice boil in future chapters. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2 :)
LillianaAmelia chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hey,

I started reading Ithaca is Gorges on the Twilighted forum about 2 hours ago, I think I'm at chapter... 5(?), at the moment.

I'd just like to say that this is, by far, probably one of the best Edward/Carlisle POV I've read on Fanfiction.

You are incredibly talented, and I can't wait for more chapters.

Congrats. Evie, x.
story2tell chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow. That was an excellent perspective from Carlisle's point of view. Excellent job!
2,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170