Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
beegirl9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Yeah. The slogan is a bit overused, but it truly is gorges
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2020
Very good. Thank you for sharing this with us, you are an amazing writer.
addicted-to-fan-fiction8170 chapter 11 . 10/24/2020
Coincidence , my doctor's name too is lol
lbeee chapter 11 . 10/17/2020
I know this was written over 10 years ago and you might not check comments anymore, but I had to comment on this chapter because it made me so emotional. I've really loved the relationship you built up between Carlisle and Tony and the conflict Carlisle felt over what the right thing to do was. The way Tony found out about Carlisle not being human was really beautifully written as was his death scene with Carlisle thinking about Edward's final moments as a human during it. The way you've explored grief in this story has been really interesting to read and I'm looking forward to seeing where the rest of the story goes.
clickpic chapter 19 . 9/13/2020
Wow! This story was wonderful an you are such a great writer. Thank you for this story.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 9/10/2020
Nice take on Carlisle’s POV
divyvicki chapter 18 . 9/10/2020
Great getting an expansion of their conversation regarding her turning!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 9/9/2020
What a great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 9/9/2020
Great rendition of their time in Voltura!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 8/27/2020
What a sad chapter!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 8/27/2020
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 13 . 8/27/2020
Great insight into Carlisle’s POV!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 8/27/2020
Edward, always so dramatic!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 8/27/2020
What a wonderfully written chapter! Made me cry!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
This is my favorite chapter. I can feel the depths of Edward’s despair as he is curled up in a fetal position, nearly catatonic with grief. I can feel the tender and agonizing love of a father, as Carlisle takes his broken son into his arms and holds him like an infant. Carlisle is my favorite character in the franchise, and I love how your canonical aligned stories give me even more insight into his character. Thank you again for such a beautiful story.
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »