Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
Wonderful imagery in these last few chapters. Interesting the different details various authors give to the same scenes.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Rosalie had her say about Carlisle getting too lost in work. It is about time that someone told her a thing or two. Interesting discussion with Tanya.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Did even Jasper know or understand the additional burden treating Tony was to the whole family situation? Carlisle keeping too much to himself. Emotional chapter. Glad tissues handy.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Peter and Charlotte a bit of fun. Interesting about fitting in with the Mardi Gras crowd. Then running into Maria.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Interesting interaction with Rosalie.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Hopefully there is better thoughts written in the journal after Esme awakened. Edward certainly didn't need to read and think those last lines.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Forgot to mention last chapter, Edward playing for Esme was a wonderful touching moment. Liked the middle name change too. Nice touch of lightness with the dancing. The similar name especially under current circumstances would be jarring.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
"...never comprehend where he was coming from without experience that pain...but perhaps now I understood better where he was coming from." We don't like seeing friends and family in pain, but really Edward needed to leave Bella, he needed to experience that separation pain. It didn't need to be six months long and end up where it did, but time apart was need for him to grow up, to realize truly how much he required to be with Bella. Nice lighter touch with Alice.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Apparently Edward and Bella aren't the only stubborn ones. Excellent descriptions. I've had in mind to read this story for long time. Finally feel up to reading.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Wow that was a great fic with a beautiful ending. You are an amazing aspiring writer.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
:-)
lvforyouonly chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Well done!
I don't know how I kept my tears at bay while reading certain chapters, but I did it to keep reading and not waste time. "Although it wasn't easy".
I loooove your Carlisle.
Looking forward to read more of your stories.
Best of luck.
lvforyouonly chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
How could she?! :o
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
This story is quite the metaphor for having a child become a soldier in war. The pain and suffering of the parents and siblings is the same. The terrible toll it takes on all. Brilliant writing.
crazy62 chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Wonderful story thank you for sharing!
2,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »