Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
Anyalover chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love this, it brought tears to my eyes reading it.
nandale01 chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
This story is in my favorites and I read it alot. I love this story. No matter what the future brings me, this story will be with me forever!
meelee729697 chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Outstanding story!
I also thank your betas & fact chkers.
I so very much enjoyed this entire tale. I felt it the whole way through. You have an amazing abililty. I'm so glad you share it w/ us. :)))!
meelee729697 chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
This chapter, from the very start, to the middle, to the end, was very real, very soulful... So well done! :)))
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Great chap! - The whole thing was so well done. I just wanted to comment on how cool it is that there is so much that "EdwardKnowsItAll"( fic of urs) doesn't know... Like, how surprised & enlightened he was w/ Carlisle's journal, & here, w/ Alice. I believe that to be true. Glad u pegged it.. - Can't catch it all, my dear Edward. :)
Anyway, like I said, great chapter.. As usual, it's just right.
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
"Trapped deep in the recesses of my mind, Edward ran on." - Wow. - HOW do u do it? :))
I loved the way this chapter played out. Everything happening, sure enough, & thru it all, Carlisle recalls important memories... Just so damn well done!
meelee729697 chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Two words: Perfectly done.

I know there are lots of canon New Moon EPOV, but this is the first I'm reading. Excited about seeing it all from his side... Again, perfect.
meelee729697 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Just as I see it could have gone down. All the things behind the scenes that we never saw... this is it.
Great job.
meelee729697 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Dammit, woman! Lol. Superb chapter, although I cried the whole way thru it. - Started w/ Carlisle & Alice's trip back home. Her pain, his pain, everything they weren't saying. - The moments home, on the stairs.. phew. Emmit, the family, the hurtful words, realizations... All of it very affective.
& Tony.. I'd had a little hope for him, but real life happens this way, too. :/ It was painfully beautiful, the way that all played out. - Esme, waiting the end... Just right.
Let's see if I can pull it together & move on to the nxt chapter. ;)
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Love your stats, sista. :) Nice work, as always.
Good chapter. I like the idea of E hangin w/ Peter&Charlotte for a while. I like the personalities you give them... I like the lil Maria twist, & I could hear her Latino thugness. ;)
meelee729697 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
"I'm feeling individual things from you. Means you're not standing there being all a mess." (If I got that exactly right)... I loved that. I love the voice you give to Jasper. Profound, indeed.
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
The journal was so important, but I just have to say that I laughed out loud the sight of Carlisle explaining Old English of happy guard to Edward & him losing intrest in the conversation. I can see him hide an affectionate eye roll, maybe by sliding his hand accross his face, while slumping in his seat. :) teehee.
meelee729697 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Sweet for Edward to play for Esme to ease her heart, & I LoVe that the whole family (save R&E), saw him off the train station. - Made it seem less of "running away." I like the family support. :) - Although, worst is yet to come, I imagine. Right now, Bella is "there" to protect, so he has purpose.
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, my heart ached when Carlisle held Edward that way, & I loved that E allowed it... resigned to his father's comfort. - Although I completely understand Esme having to consider the well being of ALL her children, it still upset me that she suggested he go... Even tho, I 'spose she was hoping that suggestion would lead them back to Forks.
Loving this, even tho it's painful.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
As I've told ya somewhere before, you are in my top 3 favorite & cherished writers. - I'm fairly new to FF, having just discovered it about a year & a 1/2 ago, & I'm just hooked.
Your writing, especially, amazes me. You put as much as your head (research, attention to detail/ i can "see" your stories), as you do your heart. - I am just getting started on this story, & know I won't be able to put it down. - Can't wait to see how it all plays out. :)
Again, thank you for sharing your work!
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »