Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Interesting interaction with Rosalie.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Hopefully there is better thoughts written in the journal after Esme awakened. Edward certainly didn't need to read and think those last lines.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Forgot to mention last chapter, Edward playing for Esme was a wonderful touching moment. Liked the middle name change too. Nice touch of lightness with the dancing. The similar name especially under current circumstances would be jarring.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
"...never comprehend where he was coming from without experience that pain...but perhaps now I understood better where he was coming from." We don't like seeing friends and family in pain, but really Edward needed to leave Bella, he needed to experience that separation pain. It didn't need to be six months long and end up where it did, but time apart was need for him to grow up, to realize truly how much he required to be with Bella. Nice lighter touch with Alice.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Apparently Edward and Bella aren't the only stubborn ones. Excellent descriptions. I've had in mind to read this story for long time. Finally feel up to reading.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Wow that was a great fic with a beautiful ending. You are an amazing aspiring writer.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
:-)
lvforyouonly chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Well done!
I don't know how I kept my tears at bay while reading certain chapters, but I did it to keep reading and not waste time. "Although it wasn't easy".
I loooove your Carlisle.
Looking forward to read more of your stories.
Best of luck.
lvforyouonly chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
How could she?! :o
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
This story is quite the metaphor for having a child become a soldier in war. The pain and suffering of the parents and siblings is the same. The terrible toll it takes on all. Brilliant writing.
crazy62 chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Wonderful story thank you for sharing!
egkinley chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
I never, ever review stories but I just had to for this one. Incredibly well done. Paralleled to Stephenie Meyers writing I felt like I was back in her world again. Thanks!
jo69lowe chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Just read your story and really loved it X
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Just found your story. It is very intensiv, you made me cry. Wow
Anyalover chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love this, it brought tears to my eyes reading it.
2,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »