Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
Delightful
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2020
Fan bloody tastic
A fan chapter 19 . 4/2/2020
Hey dear writer, (Giselle I'm guessing)
I have read fanfic for about 7 years now and I dont think I've ever read a fanfic as good as this. This is absolutely the best fanfic I've ever seen, the amount of information and emotions this fanfic had made reading this fanfic an adventure.
I stayed last night until 3am to read this fanfic, I planned to watch Breaking Dawn part 2, and then I remembered the scene of Carlisles death, and I really wanted to read more about Carlisle, and i found this fanfic.
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic! I've cried, smiled and laughed so much while reading this and I will definitely read it again some time soon.
I hope that you will continue writing (maybe not just fanfics), your talent is amazing!
Thanks for this fanfic

Ps. I don't know if you will ever read this, I saw you mentioned that you came back here in 2018, and i hope you'll be back soon to write more. Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2020
This was perfect. Thank you
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 12/2/2019
Why would you use Rosalie to say these things? Would've been far more impactful had you used another Cullen. This kind of poor decision has me worried for the future of this story.
Goldielover chapter 19 . 11/26/2019
Just finished re-reading this yet again. I absolutely love your version of Carlisle. He's always my favourite. I find Edward a little too broody and moody for my taste, but I guess that is what comes of being only seventeen. Thank you for this story.
tegz04 chapter 19 . 11/21/2019
OK so that was brilliant. Thank you
tegz04 chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
I don't know why I'm loving this so much but I'm hooked. Thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2019
Thankyou, thankyou for writing this. I love Edward as a character and I wanted to hear his voice tell his version new moon. Thankyou for bringing this to life️
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2019
This was a wonderful story. Your characterisation of Carlisle was beautiful.
keshaluvsRob chapter 19 . 2/14/2019
Ah, que hermoso final, que agradable y desgarrante a la vez fue conocer lo que pasó en los corazones de la Familia Cullen en este tiempo. Bellísima historia, muchas gracias.
keshaluvsRob chapter 18 . 2/12/2019
Precioso capítulo y muy buena información acerca de Forks. Siempre pensé que Bella fue muy rápida para perdonarlo pero quien no lo haría?
keshaluvsRob chapter 17 . 2/12/2019
What a wonderful family reunión. Great to know how intense their feelings are.
keshaluvsRob chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
I've been sitting at the edge of my chair biting my nails. Ay Dios mio, que tortura para los enamorados.
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »