Reviews for Ithaca is Gorges
jk chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
I thought papa c and Edward were gonna make out for awhile there...soooo gross
jk chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
I so hate Edward right now...bella promised to stay safe...my one condition...(?) His condition? condition to what? I promise ill break your heart and never come back...on one condition...

WTH?

Edwards a fucking idiot. Bella would be smart if she told him to go fuck himself and shove his condition up his ass. I hope Bella isn't the weak pathetic one from the books! I hope shes alright and getting it on with jake!
jadeEyre chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
Awesome story! definitely a unique idea. Loved hearing from Carlisle so much as well a rounder and more fulfilling backstory to Carlisle.

Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Fantastic story and perspective about Carlisle that many of us have wondered about. Thank you!
nmturcios chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
it was awsome! loved it!
Scarlett chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
I love this story its so touching
Amanda chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
So beautiful. Thank you for writing this story.
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
This was absolutely remarkably written. I was blown away by the quality and eloquence of this. This was precisely how I imagined this time in New Moon. Excellent job!
tullochsophia chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
This book was enthralling. I enjoyed every chapter. Congratulations on such an outstanding view into Edward's and Carlisle's POV. Well done, keep up the spectacular work.
Momatu chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I found this story on a rec list from Raum, and I'm really liking it so far. I typically read things from either Edward's or Bella's pov. I've read Charlie's pov before, but unfortunately that fic was never finished. I think this is the first time I'm reading something from Carlisle's pov. Off to read more!
KimiD chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Talk about the one affecting the all... wow Stubborn Idiot I want a dad like Carlisle! So many emotions, no wonder Jasper was being taken down Em could not stand to watch his brother pull himself apart, they are all scattered to the 4 winds... and Bella is the glue that holds them all together but Edward is so blind sighted he cannot see it. Oh but a mother's love, she Has the perfect solution no one is listening...
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
the only word to describe his condition... TORTURE!
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
We very seldom get to get inside of Carlisle mind and I know it has to be fascinating as he has been around for quite some time He truly has a father's heart and being a doctor is fit for his compassion and kindness... great pov
Wendyg63 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Bravo. Thank you
Wendyg63 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
A lot packed in this chapter-sadness, longing, fear, anxiety and in the very end acknowledgment and love.

2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »