Reviews for Love
Elizabeth1212 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
even thow it is show it is sweet and meaning full u should make more
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I need to be upfront with you, I am not a big Toshiro/Momo fan, but have the preferance to Toshiro/Karin.

When I see the words fluff, I tend to cringe, because most stories that I have read that are labled fluff, sacrifice the characters being in character, to get that really nice and warm feeling to them, and then I have to fight the gag reflex, because OoC is not the characters I've come to love.

And one of the problems that I have with the pairing is, when written in fanfiction, there are so many that overlook the actual canon, and insert a bunch of... own interpritation in, that can actually go against the flow. For example, I saw one fanfic that worded things something like this, "his childhood friend (and secret crush)". That is kind of like smacking those who don't hate the pairing, but aren't fond of it either in the face.

The reasons that I bring this up is because, first off, it is fluff AND it keeps the character in character. Second, instead of smacking the reader in the face saying, yes... Toshiro most definatly has a crush on Momo, one demonstrates it, and let his actions do the speaking for him.

And the other thing is... I am rather shocked in the fact... there isn't really more reviews for this little delight, I mean... I find it to be above a good deal of that which I have read, quality wise.
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww that was so cute! I love reading hitsuhina stories (and writing them tho i only have one...heh) and this was short but adorable. They're probably my favorite couple in Bleach and hopefully more happens with them in the future. Keep up the good work! :)