Reviews for What's a Guy to Do?
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOL Great use of the challenge word! So cute that Dean doesn't know what it means, but assumes it's something good. *snickers* Love that he wanted to move due to non-working Magic Fingers. *snort* Nice one!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
HAHAH! Dean is so adorable! Great job on this.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Clever! I liked it. (I thought this week's word was really hard! So well done!)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I like that Dean thinks she's into him, and the visuals you use to help reinforce that for us - the series of facial expressions, the swagger. And then the fact that he's asked for a different room because the magic fingers weren't working... awesome finishing touch!
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha gotta love those magic fingers. I didn't realise that the word 'whinge' was just a british one. Makes me laugh how it has confused people & had them googling it. But then I'd probably be the same with some american words lol

Ang

xx
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aaw that was so Deanishly sweet! lol

Dean will never need to reach for his dictionary as long as he has Sam around... A lovley drabble
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
oh that boy is so magic fingers dependent! hahahaha DBB xx
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw - Dean and the magic fingers - Sweet!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Haha! Dean making them change rooms because the fingers don't work? I can so see that, but I would have to call him a whinger too : D Very cute use of the word! Liked this alot!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL, yep-that sounds like Dean!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh, Dean, what ARE you going to do with you?

Well, I've got SOME ideas...

Great drabble!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Haha! Great use of the word. JenBurch used "whinge" in a review of one of my stories and I totally loved it... and I totally thought she made it up. Then she suggested it as a drabble word and I had to reassess... and consult a dictionary. I had no idea it was a real word. But I love it. And I love how you used it here - Dean assuming it is a good thing and Sam on the ball. Brilliantly done!

Enkidu