Reviews for Someday You Will Be Loved
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
'...a whole new level of in trouble...?' Wasn't sure what that was.

Great story though _
Kagollie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
castiel's a hero! this was really sweet and well done! nice job!
aurora chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
hehe so much for the "i'm not here to perch on your shoulder". lovely fic!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was good. After two that i have read tonight that was horrible. This was excellent. Keep up the great work and never stop writing. I liked that Castiel was saving Dean from birth and my favorite line was this. Thanks for writing this. :)

"You're going to be the death of me, little one." Castiel said, before he vanished out of sight.

And here is my second and third favorite lines.

"I gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." He told Dean later, once the man has risen and established just who was responsible for saving him from eternal damnation. Castiel's own personal Lazarus.

And, until this was all over, this is what Castiel would be doing. Protecting Dean Winchester. For that is the one duty he will never stop - even once he has fallen from grace, as it is destined for him.
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
A very interesting and well-written piece...

I liked the way you wrote toddler Sam. Adorable!

Nalana chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
A very touching story! I greatly enjoyed it!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aaw that is so cute. this story was filled with all the cuteness. great plot for it as well. it made muchs ense with the show. and not one confusing point. it was excellent.
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

Cas is so devoted~ And Dean is such a troublemaker! LoL

And Sam was so cute! "Dee!" xD

I really enjoyed this! Great job! d-(_~)z

Notes (take'em or leave'em):

- "toddlers head snapped up" - "toddler's"

- "Dean, now a proud and responsible seven year old was left to" - "old, was"

- "New Jersey. Home of the" - "Jersey, home"

- ""For a new kid here, you don't have much respect for the way things work around here." Kevin growled." - either remove "here" from the beginning of the sentence, or remove "around here" from the end of the sentence; and I'm not sure about this one but I think there should be a comma instead of a period after the last "here"

- ""...something." He snarked" - the comma thing here too

- "And it was Mr. Riley, standing straighter, walking as if he were a new man altogether, and his voice commanding respect." - revision recommended, my recommendation: "It was Mr. Riley, standing straighter, and walking as if he were a new man altogether; his voice commanding respect."

- "damnation. Castiel's" - "damnation; Castiel's"
Mus4u chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh wow, so awesome Castiel always saving Dean and damn does Dean need a lot of saving! Great story... I see more in it's future? hehe
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute, I loved it. Adding to favorites. :)
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow, i think this is one of my favorite dean and castiel fics, i love how he's been there to save him in the past and how he's been his priority and all of his emotions, i also love seeing the glimpses of young dean and the people around him like Mary and Pastor Jim