Reviews for Cell Number Eight
storm9449 chapter 9 . 3/28
Awesome backstory
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/2
You are good. You are very good. I have loved every inch of this so far, but my favorite part was when he philosophies came into play. I wonder if he thinks that about himself in the actual sereis.
jenn008 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Love it!
Aileil chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Thank you for this story. It's really very touching. The depth of feeling that can be expressed through teaching and learning is a concept that has fascinated people for centuries. In Japan teachers are nearly the most respected class. In India they are the second most respected caste. In "The Count of Monte Cristo" a similar arrangement between prisoners formed one of the most significant relationships of the book and allowed the ending to be "God will give me justice" instead of a tale of how vengeance destroyed all their lives. This bond has been the cause of redemption, of heroism, of nearly all that is good in this wicked world of ours. Thank you so much for expressing this power, this treasure, so very well. I doff my hat to you. :)
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
My heart hurts at all the happy and sad. It's just so beautiful.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
this was great:)
irezel chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
i'm not crying YOU'RE CRYING. wooow this was awesome. WELL DONE!
Bard15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
okay...didn't see the lotr reference but did get the le miz one...
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Loved this.
Wolfa Moon chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Amazing!
Leona Esperanza chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Still loving your stories! :)
ShadowWriter33 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Hey,

AMAZING story! I've never actually had the chance to see an episode of Leverage, but I enjoy its fanfics just the same. I love this story you've written. Very, very good!

Also I did catch the LOTR fanfic referance, the first thing I thought - and part of the reason I clicked on the story to read it - was because I thought hey, didn't the Mellon Chronicles have a story by that title.

Very good story!

Keep up the good work!

God Bless,

SW
Passionate Heart chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
This truly is a remarkable story. I couldn't stop reading it and I couldn't get it out of my mind. This was a very special story and now that I've finished this story and your lovely 22 chapters of the previous story I read...I can't wait to start reading your story "Fathers" which was my original choice to read!

You are a spectacular writer! Never quit!

I could feel the emotions in this chapter I could feel their concern and attitudes throughout the story. I could feel the bonding that inevitably took place! This was a great back story to the two men and the reason Eliot liberated Croatia! Loved the story immensely! I'll never forget it!
Passionate Heart chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Soooooo sad! Eliot really had a hard life but I'm glad you show that. A similar idea is currently floating in my mind. Once again I love your writing style and easily get wrapped up in it!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, what an incredible fic. I really love it.