Reviews for Born to Fight
John chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Ca'mon. Seriously? This is supposed to be a fanfiction for the completion of SSC Season 3?

instead we get the plot of salvation? dafuq?
eraider60 chapter 61 . 10/4/2016
Wow, this was a long read, but I gotta admire you for it! Very well done! I was to the point of sadness for John until I saw how it all worked out for him. Shame though that he didn't say goodbye to his resistance troops, but I can understand why. This story has filled a void that was left within me when TSCC was cancelled (it's what helped kill my interest in TV shows, personally). I remember it like it was yesterday, and it feels like it's been a lifetime ago...

I was in high school when the show came out. I didn't like the idea of Terminator being turned into a TV show at first, but I gave it a chance, and I loved it! I was rooting for the prevention of Judgement Day, but this story made me realize that there are some things we just can't change no matter how hard we try. All you can is keep finding a reason to keep going.

This story has helped me make sense of a lot of the Terminator universe. Thinking back to that scene from T2, when it was showing adult John before that epic intro. I can see now how deep the emotional scars are for him in his eyes. A lesser person would have been destroyed by the hell John Connor has been through.

I've let myself go on longer than I intended, but still, the void that the show's cancellation left in me is gone now, all thanks to this. Thank you so much to the author of this story. I'll conclude with what I've learned from watching the Terminator franchise: As long as you draw breath, no matter what you get hit with, always keep moving forward, and never. Stop. Fighting.
greenck379 chapter 61 . 8/2/2016
Thank you so much for this great story. I almost cried at the very last chapter. You did great job, these emotions and feelings... Only one bad thing of this story is that ended and left emptiness and sorrow 'cause we'd probably never see the continuation of TSCC on tv. Thanks and good luck in all of your beginnings. With love from Belarus)
PERSAUD1998 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
formytots0128 chapter 61 . 12/26/2015
Many, many thanks Katie for all of your hard work. You have given us a great story that really helped with the healing process of losing our favorite TSSC show. The weekly releases of each chapter felt like the show was still on the air. :)

I'll make sure to follow your story on Inkitt and support it. I see that your story is in the Star Wars writing contest which will end on Jan 14.

I wish you the best outcome.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !
lauriewsmith chapter 61 . 12/15/2015
Read your new book on inkitt and loved it! I must have completed KOTOR 1 & 2 at least 10 times and I could tell you were very familiar with the characters and portrayed them perfectly. That must have taken some work to plan and write that and I'm very grateful
I reviewed it on inkitt but how do I like it for the contest?
Reader chapter 61 . 12/10/2015
Eagerly awaiting new story to read
Cammy P chapter 61 . 12/8/2015
As fast as the excitement rush came for a potential TSCC FanFic it left too when I read it :(
Still, good luck with your project!
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Xbox? I figured you for an owner of the Terminator on Sega CD. GREAT story.
JasonVUK chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
:D Hi River! -wavies- :3
pyc97 chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
I was really excited when I saw "Born to fight Chapter 61". But then I feel so down when " hey this isn't TSCC" :((
Guest chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
what? here i was excited for more tscc from you. :(
PERSAUD1998 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I read your story a while back. While you did a good job tying up loose ends I did not like the story overall. I found it overkill what you did to Allison's character. You also don't understand how timelines work and clearly need to re-educate yourself on how the story works. John cannot send Cameron back or else there would be two Cameron's coming back. One from the original timeline and one from a third timeline.
Cammy P chapter 60 . 10/22/2015
I binge read my way through this story in 4 days. I regret doing that now, way too quick... It makes me as sad as after I watched the very last episode of the show

Goddamn this story was good, I can't express that in just text...

pyc97 chapter 60 . 10/11/2015
This is by far my most favorite TSCC season 3 story. It tied up every loose end left up by films and tvshows so well. It is also very understandable, no confusing timeline, only a single one, which something happened in the future always effected the past. The ending also concluded the story very well, John Connor fulfilled his destiny, and fighting Skynet will also be his goal. And oh, is Cody his son? Did he adopted Cody in the past? And John ended up dead while covering Cody and Savannah off the Serrano Point? All and all, 10/10.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »