Reviews for Born to Fight
PERSAUD1998 chapter 1 . 1/7
formytots0128 chapter 61 . 12/26/2015
Many, many thanks Katie for all of your hard work. You have given us a great story that really helped with the healing process of losing our favorite TSSC show. The weekly releases of each chapter felt like the show was still on the air. :)

I'll make sure to follow your story on Inkitt and support it. I see that your story is in the Star Wars writing contest which will end on Jan 14.

I wish you the best outcome.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !
lauriewsmith chapter 61 . 12/15/2015
Read your new book on inkitt and loved it! I must have completed KOTOR 1 & 2 at least 10 times and I could tell you were very familiar with the characters and portrayed them perfectly. That must have taken some work to plan and write that and I'm very grateful
I reviewed it on inkitt but how do I like it for the contest?
Reader chapter 61 . 12/10/2015
Eagerly awaiting new story to read
Cammy P chapter 61 . 12/8/2015
As fast as the excitement rush came for a potential TSCC FanFic it left too when I read it :(
Still, good luck with your project!
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Xbox? I figured you for an owner of the Terminator on Sega CD. GREAT story.
JasonVUK chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
:D Hi River! -wavies- :3
pyc97 chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
I was really excited when I saw "Born to fight Chapter 61". But then I feel so down when " hey this isn't TSCC" :((
Guest chapter 61 . 12/7/2015
what? here i was excited for more tscc from you. :(
PERSAUD1998 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I read your story a while back. While you did a good job tying up loose ends I did not like the story overall. I found it overkill what you did to Allison's character. You also don't understand how timelines work and clearly need to re-educate yourself on how the story works. John cannot send Cameron back or else there would be two Cameron's coming back. One from the original timeline and one from a third timeline.
Cammy P chapter 60 . 10/22/2015
I binge read my way through this story in 4 days. I regret doing that now, way too quick... It makes me as sad as after I watched the very last episode of the show

Goddamn this story was good, I can't express that in just text...

pyc97 chapter 60 . 10/11/2015
This is by far my most favorite TSCC season 3 story. It tied up every loose end left up by films and tvshows so well. It is also very understandable, no confusing timeline, only a single one, which something happened in the future always effected the past. The ending also concluded the story very well, John Connor fulfilled his destiny, and fighting Skynet will also be his goal. And oh, is Cody his son? Did he adopted Cody in the past? And John ended up dead while covering Cody and Savannah off the Serrano Point? All and all, 10/10.
blablabla chapter 60 . 8/26/2015
What a great masterpiece, what an awesome ending. River2027you definitely filled up my long waited season 3, thank you so much!
Pyc chapter 60 . 8/25/2015
Good job for this brilliant writer. This should be shown as season 3
Lil Gunz chapter 49 . 7/25/2015
This is by far one of the best fan fictions of season 3 terminator the sarah connor chronicles I've ever read. If they were to make a third season this should be it. All my love to River 2027.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »