Reviews for Born to Fight
Great story, I enjoyed it very much!
Thanks.
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 60 . 3/5
Holy crap and a half batman! This was such a great story I am almost sad it ended. Everything was tied up so nicely its absolutely astounding. John Connor was fighting for his life even before he was born, and he would always fight, leader and savior of the past, present, and future. Your story made him all these things and more. One would think that because of this, he would forever be alone. But, in the end, past, present, or future, he was always with those he cared about. Right up until the end...only for it to be but the beginning of it all.

Man what a head trip! Kudos to you. Rarely have I felt such strong feelings for a story. I hope you ended up writing professionally, or used some other way to implement your creativity, you certainly have talent that not many other posses.
Ale chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
Wow.. I just don't know what to say .. At first I wanna thank You for this tight story :) I read it last few months and I really enjoyed it. It was fun, exciting, thrilling, sorrowful.. I was really pleased how you fit the future scenes from TV show into this story, it is truly impressive! But I cant help mysefl, the ending was really weird even sad for me.. and I admit, that I am still a bit upset...I was still hoping for a happyend.. When A. showed up few ep earlier I just thought that Jonh will defeat skynet and will stay with her and live a normal live :)
However this was story about Jameron and you have performed a brilliant job and writing ;) .. Now I finally feel like this story is finished! :)
Ales chapter 55 . 12/22/2014
Oooooh!... Is she really back!? I can't believe! I have been secretly hoping for this dozens of epizodes! I just can't wait to read another ep and I am also sad that there is only few of them left..
Guest chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
"Tight" & "Do I look fat?" This brings me back to The Turk episode, haha.. One of the my most favourite :)
Thank you for that story, this is the first time ever for me, when I am reading a book in English :D :)
fastandloud chapter 60 . 6/16/2014
I really loved this story and the ending. Excellent work :-)
MoonKent chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
It's interesting to see the interplay of what is destiny and what is choice. It's too bad for poor Martin, but at least John got to say thank you to him. John's determined to allow some things to happen as needed, but others makes decisions that might change it all. It's going to drive him crazy if he's not careful.
MoonKent chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
The scene between Kyle and John was really touching. I hope that we can see more of them interacting in the future, before Kyle gets sent back.

It's also really interesting, the relationship between John/Allison/Cameron. Wouldn't John realize, though, that in order for Cameron's body to be built in the future, that Allison will have to be captured and will most likely be killed? Maybe he just has too much else on his mind.
MoonKent chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That was a really good motivational speech that John made, it felt perfect.

And yes, I was very curious about Andy Goode's appearance, I can't wait to see how that all works out!
MoonKent chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Considering that this story is already completed, from years ago even, it's scary how much you answer my reviews within the chapter. That takes skill right there. And maybe time travelling.

You've done very well with the action so far. Enough to be really interesting, but not too much to overwhelm the actual plot. However, if Weaver keeps popping up like this everywhere John goes, to save him or give him advice, I'm going to suspect her of becoming a Deus Ex Machina.
MoonKent chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
It seems a little funny to me that John would admit that Kyle was his father. I had always assumed that he never told anyone, given that the machines would make him a target if they knew.

But I liked the rest of the chapter. The Cheetos snack was a really nice touch. It really shows the humanity of the characters. I wonder what Sarah was thinking of when she put all those things in there for John.
MoonKent chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I really like where you are taking this! I was just watching the show the other day, and going through withdrawal at the thought that it was completely over, and that it had ended without any resolution, and now I find wonderfully written fanfiction to fill the gap! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read the rest of this.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Really cool first chapter. The time travel aspects of these stories is always interesting. I love seeing how authors decide to change things. Thanks very much for your work.
Stephen chapter 60 . 3/13/2014
Well. I really don't know what to say, but I will sure as hell try. I fell in love with your story from the moment that I started. Your portrayals of everyone were spot on, I loved your use of the time loop theory. It kept everything connected, helped show what happened in the background of the war. The raw emotion coming from John throughout this tale...I felt like I was there. The pain, excitement, betrayal, hate; all of it...perfect. I am eager to begin reading the rest of your work.

By the way, Mal? I nearly squealed from excitement once I saw him. Great job, too.

I give your story a perfect 5/5 shiny stars.
Sreya chapter 60 . 1/21/2014
Just finished reading this one on my kindle, and I have to say I really loved how you pulled everything together in this one. And you had a very creative and fitting solution for defeating SkyNet! I think this will probably end up being my "head canon" for a season 3 for a very long time. *grin* I came back in hoping you might have started your sequel, because I'm really curious about Cody and I'm sure that would have been a big part of it, but it looks like you've moved on from fan fiction for now. I'm sad, but can't exactly throw stones as I haven't written anything of mine in years, either. Hope you're still at least reading the reviews though, as I want you to know I really did love this one!