Reviews for Tangible
OMG. I cried. Multiple times. This is freaking AMAZING!
vJuJuBabev chapter 6 . 1/23
Awwwww!I love it
Love it! :)
VampireBassist chapter 6 . 1/8
Wooo. Sakura gets her happy ending. :)
imeabby chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Awww, it was such a nice story :'3 and damn, it was also captivating too. Keep up :)
M0kii-chii chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
beautiful :') a
TenshiChanrawr chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this made me fuckin cry. T.T damn her team mates! they didn't even give a damn on how she is. makes me want to pulverize them brutally. *cue evil laugh* ahem.

anyway.. nice first chapter for a story. keep it up! ;) got me really hooked up. ;)
White Acer chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I love it! I really did ! Thank you for the awesome story!
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I will never get tired of reading this over and over and over again. The way it was written was so raw and gah my heart just goes to Sakura. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story :)
Petale-de-Rose chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I just want to tell you that you have written something so powerfully beautiful, I can't even tell you how beautiful oh goodness, I wish I could just switch bodies with you for a second then you can see how touched I am, you are an amazing authoress and I can't - I don't even have words - I wish I did so I can tell you how amazing you are. Sakura's feelings were so raw it's as if I was actually her, and you touched on an issue that I've been batteling with for years as well, it was all too perfectly written and you are a God send. I'm just speechless right now, I love you author-sama. I will be thinking about this fic for a long, long while that's for sure :)
Srylanna chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I rarely leave a review on random fics I read, especially if they are completed, but you are one of the examples of that almost rule. I liked it. A lot. It was a well written excellent plot. This Sakura's emotions were something I think Sakura in the manga feels sometimes even thought it's never really brought to light, the feeling of being left out. At least in the beginning of the manga, while Team Kakashi/Team 7 is still in their genin stage. Her fate in that manga is a cruel one. A part of me hopes Sakura will get her happy ending, like this one, eventually, but I don't see that as I read the manga anymore. She is always left out in a way, left out by her much stronger friends and I don't think Sasuke will come around. So because of that, I love this fic. It is plausible, the portrayal of the characters is true. Something that could have happened hadn't Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. The only thing I would have wanted so see here is Sasuke's rage and regret as Sakura lies dead for a few moments. To be inside his head at that moment. It would indeed be a challenging and difficult thing to describe, but so worth it. The kaleidoscope of emotions as they engulfed him, a Sasuke stripped of his control. Something marvelous.
Srylanna
Riikani chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
The beginning was so very sad, I almost cried. Did get a choked up throat so very well done!
I usually don't review lemons, but this is an exception, since it was not the main element. You did one that was believable enough, so I had no trouble reading it.
You could have worked out the "abandonment" a little more, but I didn't find it particularly lacking.

Thanks for writing
Cotton and Cash chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Kyaaaaaa!

This was... super bittersweet and sad and just...wonderful. Thank you!

xoxo, Mean-chan
rainbow spell chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
aw, i loved it. though there were a few grammar mistakes and typos here and there it was exceptionally written.
bubbles05 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Your story was beautiful, I cried a lot. At first I though Sakura died, but you fooled me. Thank you for this lovely story.