Reviews for Never Too Young for Love
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
why the hell did you kill Brady?!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
correct term would be shape shifter not werewolf, btw Collin's real last name is littlesea
Kayla chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Good story! BTW: Collins last name is Littlesea.. it was in the book when Brady Fuller was mentioned
devil's-little-sister11 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
*btw im 'Niki' from my previous reviews that i couldnt b stuffed signing in for ( sorry but im lazy)

FIRSTLY- yes im a VERY angry u killed off those two wolves, especially Leah, but also Brady... WWWHHHHHYYYYYY?

:S

:'(

i shed tears in this chapter, until i got some common sense back and i got a tissue.

cant atleast Leah come back to life? unfortunately i know that wont happen, cos the book's alrdy been completed... oh well

BUT STILL i congratualate you on your good writing skills cos even thought ther are many fanfics and any books for that matter, not all are gifted writers that infatuate ther readers and surprise them with different twists! BUT U GOT DAT!so go you!

xx Niki
Niki chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
lolz u got mad at yourself for killing someone... i wonder if i'll get ad too? it depends on who u killed! geez im such a bad person. lol
Niki chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER! ive been looking for a imprint story like this for a long time! thank you sooo much!
Chaos Mizore chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG. I read this story a year ago, and I was thinking about it the other day, so glad I re-found it! :D
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
:'( this was so sad :'(
AliciaEM chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
I know I'm really late on this since the story is finished,but I just read this chapter and the author's note at the bottom that goes along with it & I noticed that your point about how Sam & Leah are both descendants of Taha Aki & could be cousins,but Angie & Collin are both descendants of Taha Aki and could also be I right or does my imagination just run wild?
Kaytee chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Refering to the name of Claire's older sister, her name is Cora. I forgot which book it was in but I Remeber thinking "Awww cora and claire, cute names!" lol
BbyWhoresnop chapter 36 . 4/18/2010
just a question. are you a guy? cuz' it would be rlly awesome if u were a girl. :D
BbyWhoresnop chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
ok, just one question. WTFH IS UP WITH THIS RICKIE DUDE? awesome story, btw.
adge111 chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
Angie is annoying, cant wait for her to grow-up.

Wish i had a Collin!
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Angie's birthday is on the same day as my mom's and best friend's. LOL. :)
sasha chapter 32 . 3/8/2010
why is it taking place in like 2013 or wutever?