Reviews for The In Between
chelzz chapter 8 . 3/6
Hiroki's birthday is actually May 12 if you check Junjou Romantica wiki you will see that.
Tentai.t chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Oh emm gee! That was extra hot. Ice cubes! Who woulda thunk!?
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This one was extra sweet!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
god i died at the fish is going to burn bit.
very very very good i am really enjoying this story and nowaki/hiro are my favs from the anime. nowaki in particular reminds me of my husband *aren't i lucky?! i know! i's his mannerisms*
the meeting his mom bit really was beautiful.
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
That ice thing was very sexy! Nowaki has some very good ideas XD (well, you do, but you know what I mean)
puufic chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Hehe, I just love the way you portrait Hirokis father :)
Revya Median chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Keep adding more if it ain't done! :D
TobiSasoRulez chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Yet another beautiful story!

I'm impressed with all of your works that I have read and they seem to get better and better with each one I read.

I bet everyone here agrees with me when I say that your contribution to the Fanfiction community is GREATLY appreciated.

Anyways, your story was amazing, even though there were a few errors here and there.

I like that they aren't constant and aren't that noticeable if you get as enraptured as I did while reading it.

But, hey, nobody's perfect and nobody was born to be.

You're stories are perfect the way they are and I hope to see more!
WhyMustIdoThis chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
usage this and allllll your other Junjou stories! I know you haven't since 09 but you should! And write some new Junjou/sekaiichi Hatsukoi stories! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee! Do it for us, our readers!
WhyMustIdoThis chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Hiroki is so. Freaking. Funny!
OneWingedEggplant chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Hello, hello! I'm sorry if I'm reading and reviewing this fanfic a little bit too late, but I really have to tell you this: Hiro-san's conversation with his parents on the phone was just priceless! I laughed so much!

There, I said it! Oh, I feel so much better now. :) Sorry to interrupt, now you can continue with whatever thing you where doing. :3
Sakura Yuki Chan chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
i just want to say i LOVE your egoist stories so much! please write more! :D
tizzle chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
sooo i like how youve made ur own lil timeline of egoist starting from wen hiro was a kid...

i just wish youd continue it...

great story. i hope you dont abandon it, but considering the date you last updated, and considering how youve stopped writing JR all together (i HOPE this is just temporary!), you already have...

it dissapoints me to kno that a great author is willing to give up just b/c of some crappy reviews and critcism

i just wish youd quit sulking and continue already! get over it and write, thats what your JR fans really want and believe in u for! dont make us lose hope in u...
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
The story was nice. I do hope you eventually continue up to the point of Nowaki decides to leave without a word.

For Christmas Nowaki bought Hiroki socks only. I know that's what he said but still... I don't know for sure but I'd bet they have gift cards in Japan. And as many jobs as Nowaki has had he has to know what they are he could have gotten one of those from a book store too. Plus wouldn't he feel a little guilty buying Hiroki just socks after seeing the beautiful and he would tell by the feel expensive sweater that Hiroki got him? He loved the sweater but wouldn't he complain the Hiroki shouldn't have spent so much on him?

With Nowaki's mother, why now? She left him 19 years ago, and yet neither in the letter or in person did she explain why now? What was her motivation to suddenly reach out now after all these years. There's usually a reason. She just got married not long ago and he questioned a picture she had of him before she abandoned him or just had a baby or she has a child and he just had a birthday and its the same or close to Nowaki's or typhoon hit and it made her remember.

Also it seems weird that she is still in contact with his father after all these years but yet never mentioned to him

If she could still contact the father why is it that she is only now considering telling him? Now if it had been a letter left with him and was to be given to him when he turned 18 with her name and everything and the orphanage while spring cleaning ran across it and realized he was now 19.

Also Nowaki tells Hiroki's mother he's studying Social Work and wants to take over the orphanage someday, but why would he need chemistry for that? Not to mention if that really was his dream goal how did he turn around and become a doctor?

In their final ep he told Hiroki that getting into emergency child care was his dream.

The fireworks scene was nice but never happened even in their 6 years together before he left for America as in one of the first eps with them in season 2 Nowaki was getting worked up over not being able to call Hiro-san, by his first name. Hiroki yelled at Nowaki saying he would want to watch fireworks and make out. Nowaki was surprised and said he hadn't even thought of it. Then at the very end after the credits there's a scene of them kissing while the fireworks were going and Hiroki wakes up realizing it was just a dream.

I don't know that I believe anyone calls him Hiro-chan. Especially his mother when Hiroki states that his parents call him Hiroki! He was surprised when the day he met Nowaki that after telling the old men his name they called him Hiro-tan and you never not even Miyaki in his teasing or Akihiko who is a childhood friend call him Hiro. It's always Hiroki and when he said Hiro-san was something special that no one else in the world besides Nowaki was allowed to call him that, and he hates when Miyaki calls him by his first name then if other people like his family call him Hiro-chan then Hiro-san isn't really that special at all.
Larkawolfgirl chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
OMG That was so cute! Amazing job! Nowaki realy is like a saint. Or maybe a big cuddley bear lol.