Reviews for Penny Lane
WeirdCornChip chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Noooooo so much cliff hanger :{
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
More? Pretty please?
IronishRose chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Awww...i was really excited to see where you were taking this story, but I definitely understand moving on and moving up.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors, you are an amazing writer.
A Fan chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Really?
You can't end it like this!
The most exciting section and then no sequel!? D: ..
I really like this story. It was just perfect.. But..
I am really sad.. Maybe someone other can writing the story on?
Or... Maybe you can say how you think you had finished it and going on it..
Damnit! It was so a great story..
It's too late chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Such a cliff hanger. I shall forever imagine what happened. This story is perfect.
Happy chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Awesome fic, wish it was finished, though;( I really wish you'd update with an epilouge, or put the story up for adoption
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
This was so bloody interesting, too. Darn. :(
Sgallagirl chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
You couldn't have at least resolved the last cliffhanger. Come on.
Maki-P chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Ah! I knew this was dead, but I didn't want to believe it. It's so sad a great story like this one has to be left incomplete; but life goes on. Good luck in all you're projects Pirate, you'll do great
marihun chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I know it's been way too long since you updated this story, but please, please, please, I'm begging you, continue it! It doesn't matter if it takes another two years for you to come out with a new chapter, I'm very patient! :)))
theyellowone chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I just have to say that this is one of the best stories I've found on this site and I knew it was unfinished and most likely discontinued but I still read it in the hopes that maybe it was time for you to update another chapter. I know you're probably really busy with a life but (I am being reduced to begging now) Please continue this wonderful, wonderful story
ChameleonArch chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Just wanna say, I felt like I was falling apart on the conclusion of Blly Stinson, it made me hurt so much. But, yet, it was so well done. This story is just as good, possibly better, but that could be just because I want Barney/Billy to come to life again. Penny kinda sounds like a zombie, though, sweet! I can't wait 'til you update again, and BTW, Ludo is LEGENDARY! Haven't hear music this inspiring and amazing since forever. I hope you write again, soon!
Whooligan chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Alright, I knew coming in that it wasn't finished. I even knew it'd been over two years since you'd updated. But I had just finished the last one, and Barney/Billy was dead, and I knew this one would be just as amazing if not more as your last one... And I was right.

Then I encountered the problem.

Your story was TOO good. It had the perfect cliffhanger, the perfect set-up... And it'd fallen off the face of the Earth. No actual warning, just... Poof.

But you really shouldn't have. I mean, I see where you may had gone. A brand new story idea, a new life goal set; but this story, it's pure brilliant. I know you've moved on to bigger and better things. I can see this doesn't peak your interest anymore. It's dust in the wind. But please, for the sake of all that have reviewed and are STILL reviewing, update? Blow the dust off the cover of this story and wrap it up, just for all your fans. Your an amazing writer, and you've got a real work of art here- please finish it.

I know this has a pretty good chance of not motivating you. Heck, this has a good chance of being ignored. But I will review this with all the hope I can muster that somehow, someday soon, this shall inspire you to get back to your writing. It's actually one of my greatest wishes, one that only you can fulfill; and I have a feeling I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Your humble reader and admirer,

Whooli
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
No! Please continue this! it's fantastic.
Pterodactyl chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I have to say that I love this fanfic. I don't remember anymore when I first ran into this fic, but it is definitely one of my favorites to reread. (I am of course also counting the first one as well)

Yes, you probably have guessed it, I am asking if this fic has any chance in hell of ever getting updated again.

There, I got past my ulterior motive for reviewing... I am curious to see what you may or may not have had planed for next. I'm guessing that the package to Ted is the plans of the ELE, and I have a general idea of where you might go with the plot, but I still want to see where you take it.

Anyway, thank you for writing this much in the category. I shall probably go through and reread it again soon.

RFYS!