Reviews for No Greater Love
StarkidDreamer chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Sorry but its waaay too God filled for my tastes. Good first two chaps though.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
I see what you did there... Ducky and Daisy... So cute!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
That below? That made me shiver in delight! True to amazing writer form, you have officially hooked me in (not like I wasn't hooked from word one of the story to begin with...)

Jethro Gibbs stared at his old chum in complete shock. She loved him too. He gazed longingly at the fragile woman lying so still on the hospital bed and made a vow before God.

If You will spare her life…I will love, honor, and cherish her for as long as we both live. You have my word on it.

Up in heaven, the plea was heard, and, smiling, He raised His mighty hand…and flicked His wrist in response.

summercampgoddess chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
Great Abby and Gibbs love story
bahnannah chapter 29 . 6/3/2010
officially this has become one of my all time faves. you kept us riveted to the very end.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Yeah, so I went to Youtube cuz I don't have cable and haven't seen the show much. I found a couple great clips of Abby & Gibbs and headed back here. I just love Abby and her interaction with Gibbs on the show and this first chapter really captured the feel of the few episodes and clips I've seen of the show. I'll have to add it to my reading list.
Angelus320 chapter 29 . 12/4/2009
I started your fic last night and was only able to finish it today, but WOW! It was awesome all complaints, just smiles and tears...pretty diabolical in regards to Mann..but def. no complaints. Look forward to reading more of your fics. SUPERB JOB!
xboxbabe chapter 29 . 12/3/2009
What a ride, my dear. This is a great story, so glad to have found you so I could read your work. :)
xboxbabe chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
That was an interesting chapter ending. :) I love it when there is a 'love' realization. Yum! Can't wait to read more. :)
xboxbabe chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You certainly have down 'terrifying wounds' scenes! I am chugging along to the next chapter!
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hey just wondering and i have nothing agins abby/gibbs but why do you think they fit better together than abby/mcgee?
Eve Lindsey chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
Love love love the story, but I have 2 minor quibbles.. :)

1. when you say accolade that means praise/awards/recognition. I think you mean accolyte which is a devotee/follower.

2. In ch.23 you said that the male twin died from a self inflicted gun shot wound, yet here in 24 you say that he hanged himself.

Sorry to be picky.. they just stuck out at me.. The story is really great!

finlaure chapter 29 . 9/12/2009
And what a glorious end. True perfect love. Really Loved this So much. Can't wait to read what yo have up for us next. This was pefect GAbby.
finlaure chapter 28 . 9/12/2009
Probie Jr. Cute,, love that. And who says Love can't move mountains.
finlaure chapter 27 . 9/12/2009
To Much.. I can't take it. I'll check in next chapter. I'm sure this is great, but it's just to much for me.