Reviews for No Greater Love
Lady Laran chapter 29 . 5/31
I was worried there with Gibbs; I'm glad he survived.

Also, I think I missed the time skip again. The timeline was a bit muddled. How far along was she when she was kidnapped?

Very good story - I enjoyed the plot a great deal.
Lady Laran chapter 20 . 5/31
Firstly, what the hell does Vance have against Abby and Jethro being together?

Secondly, watch the punctuation. There's areas that needed commas that you didn't. You're also using ellipses too much. That's the ... you use. Once or twice in a chapter is okay, but you're using a lot of them. Typically, I don't use them in my writing at all if I can help it but understand people put them in for dramatic pauses.
Lady Laran chapter 18 . 5/31
Ok..interesting. Is this a reference to the scene in the New Testament where people asked Jesus who he was and he kept replying "I am?"
Lady Laran chapter 17 . 5/31
I didn't realize there was a time skip. I didn't see it in the author's note so got a bit confused.

I loved the little interplay reference between Ducky and Daisy. I just hope there's someone for Tim. Hate to think of him alone. Of the male characters, McGee is one of my faves alongside Ducky.
Lady Laran chapter 8 . 5/31
Oh man, this guy is a crazy psychopath. Poor Abby!

Plot moving well, flashback added to it instead of detracting from it so well done there!

Again, watch grammar. You used the wrong tense of verb for find when you said it was inevitable for Gibbs to find out. Given the tense you're using, I think found would work. I can't copy/paste the sentence here but yeah, just watch for that.

*goes on read to see what happens next*
Lady Laran chapter 2 . 5/31
So I started off with this one. I'm very much hooked on the plot line. I never thought of Gibbs and Abby, but they do make a cute couple!

Plot wise, moving fairly well though it's early days yet and I have more to go through obviously lol.

The only thing that needs attention is a bit more focus on the technical aspects - punctuation and a bit of combining so that the short sentences don't make the paragraphs sound choppy. It takes a bit of research in the rules. So far, that's the only techy thing that I see at the moment.

Ok, next chapter. I hope they get the S.O.B. that shot Abby. She's my fave lol
StarkidDreamer chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Sorry but its waaay too God filled for my tastes. Good first two chaps though.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
I see what you did there... Ducky and Daisy... So cute!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
That below? That made me shiver in delight! True to amazing writer form, you have officially hooked me in (not like I wasn't hooked from word one of the story to begin with...)

*****

Jethro Gibbs stared at his old chum in complete shock. She loved him too. He gazed longingly at the fragile woman lying so still on the hospital bed and made a vow before God.

If You will spare her life…I will love, honor, and cherish her for as long as we both live. You have my word on it.

Up in heaven, the plea was heard, and, smiling, He raised His mighty hand…and flicked His wrist in response.

*****
Elspethswann chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
Great Abby and Gibbs love story
bahnannah chapter 29 . 6/3/2010
officially this has become one of my all time faves. you kept us riveted to the very end.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Yeah, so I went to Youtube cuz I don't have cable and haven't seen the show much. I found a couple great clips of Abby & Gibbs and headed back here. I just love Abby and her interaction with Gibbs on the show and this first chapter really captured the feel of the few episodes and clips I've seen of the show. I'll have to add it to my reading list.
Angelus320 chapter 29 . 12/4/2009
I started your fic last night and was only able to finish it today, but WOW! It was awesome all around...no complaints, just smiles and tears...pretty diabolical in regards to Mann..but def. no complaints. Look forward to reading more of your fics. SUPERB JOB!
xboxbabe chapter 29 . 12/3/2009
What a ride, my dear. This is a great story, so glad to have found you so I could read your work. :)
xboxbabe chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
That was an interesting chapter ending. :) I love it when there is a 'love' realization. Yum! Can't wait to read more. :)