Reviews for Self Pity
CandyAndy chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
This chapter kinda made me cry a bit...
Chemical Embrace chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
I love this fic so much, I can hardly put it into words. Seriously. Whenever I need my Jay/Chris fix (and that's basically all the time) I re-read this story. I loved everything about it when I first read it, and I still do the millionth time around!

Hope you continue to write these two. You're amazing at it.
notherenotyet chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
It is still very beyond me that not more people are writing those 2.

This way absolutly amazing!

XO & InYourHonour
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
I know i probably told you this before, but slashy fics aren't really my thing...but THIS! this fic was AMAZING! I know it took me forever to finish this, and believe me im hatin myself for it, but it was so good! This was very well written and i must say you have now corrupted me into a chris/christian fan! All of their ups and downs just tugged at my my heart! I did feel bad for Adam though...but yay for him and jeff! :D I will say it again, GREAT FIC! I enjoyed every thing about this story! ;D
cherrycokerocks chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
Wow, I just read this whole story. I really loved it. I haven't read much Jay/Chris slash before but it's a great pairing and this was a great story. I'm glad Jay got a happy ending, at one point I thought he wasn't going to get one. Awesome work.
TakerTakeMe chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
What a beautiful way to end this! I wasn't too worried about Chris going back to Jess because he seemed pretty sincere towards Jay in the last chapter. The person I was worried about most of all was Adam. It seemed like he was pretty into Jay but Jay wasn't into him. I'm glad there could potentially be something with Jeff and Adam, that way everyone has that happy ending.

Great story, I loved it!

TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
That was so steamy! You warned me but I wasn't quite prepared for it, so now I'm all flushed lol. Wow. I can see why Jay said yes, it would be torture wondering "what if" all the time. I'm happy that at least it's not just a physical connection between them, but more.

I just wonder where this leaves Adam.

TakerTakeMe chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
I'm confused. So Christian's giving Chris another chance? After everything? I don't know, I thought something was going on with Adam but I guess

Nice touch, adding a part of Wanderlust in there.

WhisperOfLuv chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
I'm really lovin it!

the best wrestling fic i've ever read

and I definitely added it to my favorite story

i just couldn't help but fallin' in love with those two guys

(actually it's thre!) i also luv adam so much )

what all they've gone through after their first kiss

it was all so damn mindblowing nd breathtaking!

i had to finish it all in a day! also read it over and over!

REALLY admire your work!

Hope to see your next best shot!

Can't wait!
Terrahfry chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Awe, I'm so glad Jay sorta has his man. I love Adam, but Jay and Chris seem to fit for me *shrugs* I hope Chrissy doesn't go home and have second thoughts about Jay.

*reads on* Oh, wait.. Jeff likes Adam! You have my attention even more! Gah, that's my favorite pairing!

That was so sweet what Adam did for Jay.

Jeff charming Adam, I like the concept of that, XD.

So, ah, everything worked out! Yay! I'm glad Jay is happy. And this has been an awesome story! And thanks to dehlia6 for planting the Jeff/Adam idea in your head. I really hope you do write another story about them. Please!
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Finally I got the chance to finish the story. I just got done with the last 3 chapters and they were great. I'm glad they got everything worked out. And I reaslly think you should write a sequel about Jeff and Adam.
TJ Sparkles chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Aw, it's over :(

I really have to say, this is one of the best stories I've read on the site lately. I used to read slash all the time, and then the lack of really good quality slash stories became few and far between, so I stopped. I'm so glad that I found this, however, because it was so amazing! Also, it makes me happy to know that your first slash was written around, in my opinion, the hottest pairing ever.

Great job, Nani. I'm sad to see that this is over, but I know you'll have more stories in the future!

DarkZoul chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
yay Everything is fine between my favorite duo!

I liked their conversation at the airport, especially Chris telling Jay how them been together balanced the universe haha funny. I think it's true, seriously...

“But I’m only with you because you begged” lol at Jay and the whole shirt thing

I admit that for a moment there I doubted Chris too ( I mean, with all that of him being late... but he arrived! and he told jess off (Yes! I'm an asshole, just like Jay because I'm glad he's done with her) and came back to be with Jay! Those two SO belong together.

Oh and I liked it too how Jay was able to soothe Chris' anger, that was so sweet! loved also the part of him forgetting the belt. I read that on a news site and I LMAO at him using the women's champion... don't worry Chris, no one would notice...

Jeff... oh Jeffro... I so want to read one with those two, see if Adam gets to forget Jay with Jeff's help )

It was also cute of Chris and Jay to help Jeff with Adam

This story was great, and at the end I'm glad Jay kicked out all the insecurities and bad vibres he had onto himself.

Now the fun begins ... you should totally do a one shot one of this days to see how these two are doing... I'm just saying... no pressure lol
dehlia666 chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
Great ending to a great story! You had me scared there for a minute, when it looked like Chris was late getting to the show...I almost thought he might have stayed with Jess. Thank goodness he returned for Jay! Aww!

I have read so many stories with Jeff and Adam as a pair and they are all great. They make a cute couple and it makes watching Smackdown a little more slashy! He he! You definitely need to write a sequel to this carrying on with Adam and Jeff's story!

kiwisoda chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Chris and Jay are so cute!

I'm so glad that Chris told Jess everything! Oh I kinda feel bad for her...

Adam and Jeff are perfectly matched!

The way Chris and Jay helping Jeff is so sweet~

Awesome chapter, love ya!