Reviews for The Bet
imperfectashley chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
well im glad bela didnt die but seeing as how the storie is about her and edward i didnt really think she would atlest not so soon lol :)
imperfectashley chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
wow a suicidal bella now this i was not expecting i have to find out what happens next
imperfectashley chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
the storie just keeps getting more and more interesting
imperfectashley chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
sure now he listens to his regrets when he first started regretting the fact that he used her he pushed it aside. but as soon as she finds out then he really cares. good thing its just a storie lmfao cuz i would have kicked his ass
imperfectashley chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
stupid bella hopefully she doesnt sleep with him seeing as shje knows she cant fully trust him
imperfectashley chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
grr what an ass he goes out with her and feels these weird feels for her that he happens to like and yet al he can think about is the dumb ass bet lol he is such a jerk
imperfectashley chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
well so much for bella hating edward lol guess thats not gonna last
imperfectashley chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
hum wonder what bet hes talking about lol what an ass
mrspaigepattinson chapter 27 . 7/28/2010
Loved it keep writing,more fics xx
BrwnIdGurl97 chapter 26 . 7/28/2010
Last review :( I watched that CNN video thing on your profile. Awesome :D And i loved that on the wall behind you there were just tons of Edward pictures :D I wish my wall was like that... But I'm not allowed to put pictures on my wall. But I do have a Edward cutout, A Robert Pattinson calender, and I love Edward earrings. I think you can tell which team I'm on :D LOVE THE STORY, WISH THERE WAS MORE! BYE.
BrwnIdGurl97 chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
Next review! I totally picked this chapter randomly and then I laughed cause of course I picked the chapter with that kind of beginning... Oh, btw, the chapter numbers go from 22 to 24 then the authors note then 25, 26, then 28. And chapter 28 isn't a chapter... The first three words of the book I have to read for school are 'they murdered him' sorry, I thought it was funny... Why yes, I am random... One more review to go!
BrwnIdGurl97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hello, you need 3 more reviews to get to 1,000 so I'm going to review 3 times cause I like this story :) Edward's a jerk but he gets better once he realizes what he's doing. 0ne review done two more to go :)
Avaerial chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
VERY beautiful story, my dear! This captured Edward and Bella's love beautifully, even in the worst scenarios. As the old saying goes, true love conquers all. No matter how cliché as it sounds, that’s the honest truth. ;)

I loved how you tied all of the Cullen's in this story. That, my friends, is pure magic. Merely amazing! I, for one, am a die-hard CULLEN fan (I capitalize this for a reason. I’m certainly not a Jacob fan. True men sparkle, or that‘s just my opinion.) The ending was my favorite part, no brainier. My favorite line: "I hadn't realized but, this had become my actual family. I watched as Edward and Emmett playfully smacked each other. This was family. This was what I needed. What I wanted. I had found my reason for existence and I couldn't deny his love. I realized now how precious life is. How it could be taken from you...It had nearly been taken from me...twice. And both times he was the one to save me. I met Edward's golden eyes. He smiled at me. I smiled back."

Again, great job and thank you so very much for composing this piece! It was a great read! Keep on writing! :D
ArianaRizCullen chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Things are getting steamy! 333333

loved it
ArianaRizCullen chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Omfg! Great Bella, you killed yourself. Smooth going, bitch. Hahaha I love this'
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »