Reviews for Suspicion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
What happened to the second part you were writing? There is not enough Legendsong fanfiction.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyed this fic. It was great seeing a scene from the POV of a Keltor character; particularly this one where neither of them can understand who the other one is and what they are doing there. I would love to see a sequel with the next time they meet.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This felt very in character for Donard! I enjoyed reading this. :) Some of the grammar/punctuation was a bit shaky, making it more difficult to read (especially your dialogue punctuation), but Donard's voice felt convincingly in character. Great to find a good Legendsong fic.
Sarge chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I hope you continue this story, I like seeing all Glynn's actions from someone else's eyes. It's well written to.
Keep up the good work.
Unfaithful Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i'm not quite sure if the people you have named are true or not since its been years since i have read the books but i will tell you this i still hunt for the third book i have dreamed of sinking my "fangs" into her flesh anyhow well done and i hope you will write the next chapter

yours alice

ps have you read the books? 'cause the third books is driving me crazy lol please finish it :D
CaptainPeroxide chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i love it! wish ther were more legendsong fanfics! can u do the next time they meet? from Donnards POV i would love to know that! and i like the way u did it this time! )
fantasy77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

I loved it! It was nice seeing it from someone else pov! I hope you will do another shot of Donnard when Glynn is on is it Fomhika? It's been a while since I'ved read them. It would be interesting.

Well written,

Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was a great scene to choose for this sort of writing. I found it endlessly fascinating to be in Donard's head, watching Glynn make all of those mistakes... and watching him try to work out what on earth she actually was. Are you thinking of writing any more of these? It could be quite interesting to have a collection of Glynn through other characters' eyes.