Reviews for Love is Never Wasted
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This story makes me happy. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow, typical Crowley...he looks like died thirsty, lol.
BrownSugah chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was truly a beautiful and inspiring piece. All I have left to say is when you see a weeping angel, don't blink.
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, gosh, this is so lovely! I don't even know where to begin... this is just such a wonderful idea, and so wonderfully executed... just BRILLIANT. :)
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I enjoyed how very human you made Jesus and Aziraphale, two technically inhuman creatures. And the message, that love is beautiful and should be shared and spread, is always worth reading.
anon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this is truly a gem of a story. Very well-written and in character. This was quite a nice surprise to stumble upon. :)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ah! I love it! _ Really well done, really sweet, and really great point. Fantastic!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
JESUS CHRIST!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I just had to get that out of my system XD

Aww, Mr. Christ is such a sweetheart _
SmallSerpent chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Thank you. This was breathtaking. I was feeling pretty bad when I wondered over here, and this REALLY cheered me up. Everything was just so...wonderful.

“If you vouch for him at Judgment, so will I.” That was by far my favorite line in this fic. It is quite possibly one of my favorite lines EVER from a fanfic. It’s not just the line but the context. Brilliant.
Himizu chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Simply awesome. Words have left me, they really have, I don't know what to say.

*goes to read your other stuff*
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
JESUS!

That is honestly the first and probably only time I've seen Jesus as a OC.

That is awesome.

...I'm really being sincere, you know. I think this is great.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Blows nose after sobbing like a child. Love and redemption are never silly-ok, they _can_ be silly, but it doesn't matter, they're still love and redemption.

Brilliant story.
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was really amazingly good :D

*adds to faves*
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw so sweet! Loved it!
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is really rather fine. I will read it again.