Reviews for Falling
Sassytigre chapter 1 . 3/14
This is perfect! Oh how I wished the episode was actually like this or something similar to this. :/
Marii chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Wow!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I wish the manga happened in this way. My oh my Naruto-kun.
moira33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
beautiful absolutely beautiful
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
3 n'aaawwwwwwww

I love me a good Naruhina drabble any day!

I'm always wishing your works became canon .
MythicGR66 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
its quite short which for this item was a great thing ot doo i do hope you do more things like this or expaned on it
ranneal chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
wow...very cool! I think that it should have been this way. As it was in the manga, naruto comes off looking like he doesn't even remember what hinata did for him. I love it!
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very short, sweet and to the point. Nice. I really need to reread that section again. It's one of the few parts in the series that actually managed to get tears out of me.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved it! Thanks for posting it up. It definitely was the right decision.
SeashoreMallow01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww...such a nice short story. I wish it would have happened in the manga :/ Good job though :)
Xardion chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow... This...wow... I wish I could be more descriptive on this, but all I have is, wow...
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
If only that's what really happened ;( ;( ;( I wish Naruto qould THINK from time to time of Hinata and leave alone Sakura...I don't think she loves him in the romantic way ,more like a still loves Sasuke AAA DAMN NARUTO!GET WITH HINARA ALREADY :D:D:D:D I'm sorry If I wasted your time I just wanted to express myself :) Amazning story ;) I teared up ;(
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Love it, but the pessimist in me gets too much to work with from the ending. But still good, for all the shortness.

If only it had gone this way x-x
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Nice, I really believe that this is what should have happend when the pain arc was done, I mean seriously, Naruto has been shunned and belittled his entier life, shouldn't he be a little more desperat to see Hinata? At least the manga is looking good for the NaruHina pairing, nice one-shot :)

ja ne
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was excellent, much better then the canon version in fact.

Of course so is anything as canonically there was no reunion, he hugged Sakura and Hinata cried, apparently Naruto had a personality transplant then lost his memory.

I'm not the type to rail about Kishimoto, he's written/drawn a dang good piece of fiction (despite all our pet peeves) but recently he's started leaving plot holes the size of Yellowstone all over the place.

So yes, I wish very much that this was canon, it's certainly well done enough.

Peace out and Rock on,