Reviews for Who Be The Peeper?
M.Cuevas chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Love it! Man... Cena's the Peeper? Didnt see that comin. Please update as soon as you can.:)
Esha Napoleon chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Grandma Napoleon: I KNEW IT KNEW IT KNEW IT!

Esha: I so owe grandma $100 bucks

Awesome chapter ;)
candy clouds chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Lol, im glad you enjoyed my review as much as i enjoy your story. Cena... Well, well, well who would have thought? oh yeah, the people who guessed it was john... hm.. i hope they get to the hardys before anything weird goes down! and the pooper? i think hes constipated..
sunligh584 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
You are THE GREATEST, I didn't see Cena as The Peeper! What's he going to do to The Hardys now? Oh I can't wait to find out. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)

What ever did happen to The Pooper?
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
i started reading this today and as soon as he did that little rap on paper i knew it was John...this story is very other guess was punk. great job!
MagdileanaO chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Wait was Stephanie peeped on?

This is the funniest story I've ever read, it makes me wish that there was a special gay locker room in wwe, it seems like a magical place.

I was thinking Cena or CM Punk for the peeper, half right. Are the peeper and pooper anything to do with each other?
Scarlett Boots chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Oh my god, he stopped him from having a great big poo? un - humanly. Despicable.
Renna33 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
WHAT? It's CENA? Wow, NEVER saw that coming...update, soon, quickly...please!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
(builds a shrine to Onions and Breaking Fable) This update made my day, seriously. Cena... he's even funnier than Shane! And he's like, the straightest guy on the roster, and Jeff always turns him gay in fanfics... (Matt not at all, but I figure Matt can turn anyone gay)

The gays and the others team up to take down the Peeper! Hoo-RAH! Long live homo king Adam Copeland!

Update soon... please? (shakes bag of cookies to tempt you both)
Azrael-013 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Hey, just making up for not seeing this story sooner; besides, a review per chapter is the norm, right?

Anyway, awesome, awesome, awesome; your descriptions are hilarious and the dialogue tickles - the relationship of the Hardy brothers are well-defined too. Through it all, you've kept to the plot, which becomes very difficult as a story goes along, and I congratulate you for that. This is practically a perfect comic story; I'm enjoying it a lot.

Hmm, boiler room, is it? I would say Kane, if not for the fact that he's with the fairies... unless that point's irrelevant. But keep it up!
InsanityPrevails chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Oh man, this is brilliant! Laughed all the way through this chapter, then read the whole story again, grinning maniacally the entire time. Just really well written. Please, please PLEASE update soon!
Scarlett Boots chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Oh please please write more
Renna33 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
arghh! WHO IS IT? I need to know, update soon, asap!
candy clouds chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
This story is soo funny! whats up with the pooper? who made him mad that he wants to leave landmines everywhere? i wonder what the peeper will do to the hardyz? they should fight back with their awesome hardy power... yeah!
sadness1986 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Damn, this is hilarous! *wipes tears of laughter away*

Awesome, can't wait to see, what the Peeper has in store for Matt and Jeff...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »