Reviews for Chuck vs the Easter Bunny
Tobic chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hahahhahahah

Now that was a very very very good story.
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh, we are *all* *so* going to hell.

But it'll be a really fun ride. :-)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Cute, i like the scriptures
truthseekr chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
What a wonderful little bit of shortness. I'm not the best about reading everything in the Chuck-verse but when I saw this was nominated for an Awesome, I had to read it. What a fun idea. Easter baskets and Bible foreplay, oh my. It's exactly the example of goodness where a fic can go that the show cannot all the while staying in character! As always, JMG, you rock. Thanks for sharing it!
ewriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I likey!
bobesb chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
very creative - nice
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
BWHAHAH! Nice. Yes, I will be in hell with all the rest of you degenerates - but I loved it. (Man, I thought I was doing well getting the chocolates)
WafflemanX chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
And now, a word from your favorite product, no longer being server to Jeff:

On the specifics and all around (since it's a one-shot):

I am somewhat of a Catholic...and yep, we are going to hell for this, but...this was truly enjoyable in all senses of the word. Naughty, naughty! At first ...I was shocked, then the smiling and laughing took over. Scriptures...my god...!

Keep it up...your fans require it! I also love vs the Premiere and vs the Producers...LMAO!

Until next time
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ahahahaha, oh my gosh, that was hilarious. Great job! (:

Angelica
Mindcheater chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
WOW! So wrong but thats what makes it good.

I didn't xpect the last part

WOW!
Chuck.Sarah chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So... "AWESOME"!

One of the bests!

Happy late Easter!

BTW, Loved the bible texts.
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Now where have you been hiding all this time with stories like this? That was fan-effing-tastic! LOL. Chuck needs to learn some things from his brother-in-law :-) in the future.
beckwee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
HAHA! High five for that one, sir. I surely am going to Hell for that one, but I can't say I didn't have a smile on my face the whole time I was reading this.
Gtpse chapter 1 . 4/13/2009