Reviews for Of Tea and Men
Nina3491 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Kyosuke Higuchi x Reiji Namikawa

I’ve been rewatching Death Note these past three days and I just remembered that I ship these two. I mean, Namikawa is just so pretty! He reminds me of a porcelain doll. Higuchi is a pretty horny guy and the third Kira. So, I’ve always wanted him to have his wicked way with Namikawa.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I always thought that I was the only person in the entire world who shipped these two. I mean, I can totally see Higushi being into such a pretty thing like Namikawa. Oh man, this was just getting good. Oh well, at least I got to read a lime about these two.

Thanks so much for writing this.
Wicked.Intentions chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I died of laughter. Awesome story! Hahahaha.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
You dare call this a Romance?!
How exactly did that happen?!
Tell me!
*laughs hysterically*
-Yume
PS: I can't believe I actually liked this.
little MetallikStars in myMind chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I don't know if I should be bleeding through my nostrils, or gasping over a trash bin. Either way, I still love it :D
Lorin chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Surprisingly sexy story. Lol.

Amazing writing and great characterization of Namikawa and Higuchi.

XD
nefertani chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Lulz.
gabo0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really wated Namikawa to have his first in the bathroom /3
Misakami chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this is probably the story that first got me interested in the Namikawa/Higuchi pairing. I simply adore your writing style and i just loved reading this! please write more Namikawa/higuchi.
Crescent chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh my God, I can't believe someone actually noticed Reiji's ring and the heart! I'm irrationally happy right now.

As for the story, I love your characterisation and your humour. When I first read the summary, I thought this pairing was impossible to get right, but you made it work so well. I'm adding this story to my favorites.
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I never thought of Higuchi/Namikawa before. I think you did the pairing justice, well done. I'm glad you still made Higuchi the arrogant, filthy beast he is XD fits really well.

Namikawa turned to look at him. “My one run-in with bestiality, Higuchi. I assure you.” He waited until the words sunk in, and smirked when Higuchi scowled at him.. Gold. Keep up the great work.
Helena Beaumanoir chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this story.

Namikawa x Huguchi.

It was quite a simple plot, but worked really well.

I'm glad to finally read a Yotsuba Fanfic were the characters are 'In Character.'

5 Stars.

Congrats to Dilluted Thoughts.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
AWESOME! The whole battle between the refined man and the crude one... they both fit their roles so wonderfully. Man, Namikawa was such a bitch in your fic... but it made it really fun XD I like the little interjections of his thought you put in. The whole thing was just building up wonderful tension. I just loved the witty remarks, alot of them were pretty funny. Oh, I wish this wasn't completed, it's so good.
kljfnvkj939573nfmvlisa-39 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm absolutely obsessed with Namikawa! :D

Higuchi x Namikawa... well, that's not something you see every day, haha.

I'm awed, really, by how well you capture each character's personality.

Great job; hope to read more from you!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Before reading this (fantastic) story, I hadn't thought about Namikawa at all (that is, beyond "Ooh, pretty"). You've given me a very concrete image of him now, and I shall frown disapprovingly at anything that doesn't match it. :D And I certainly did not expect to really, *really* like this pairing, but now I can't get it out of my head. Nice.

'And suddenly, before he had a chance to take in just what the hell was happening, he was pushed up against the wall with Higuchi towering over him—which was disconcerting, since he was a good four inches taller than Higuchi.' Nice lampshading of the 'suddenly tall seme' trope there. Good work!
Saint Sentiment chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I honestly thought I'd never say this, but Higuchi/Namikawa is an alluringly sexy pairing. I don't think Higuchi is really that ugly, but his greed and lack of civility can be a turn-off, so I've never really read a story featuring him before. But I blushed the first time I saw Namikawa; he had so much potential in the series, and to be killed off so early on is doing such an injustice to his character. I like that you didn't forget that and made a story like this. The dialogue runs smoothly and the narration runs even smoother, and it's a great joy to read.

Though you do have a few fragmented sentences in here that don't really do good grammar-wise. Here's an example: 'He went to the bathroom. Turned on the sink.' Things like that. I see what you're trying to do, though, and trust me, I'm trying to switch up my sentence structure a little bit more myself.

But back to the story. Please keep writing. This is vastly entertaining and I hope to see more soon. Ja ne.