Reviews for A Blind Wolf Still Has Teeth
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is one of the most in-character fics I've read. Love it!
Patrek Mallister chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Braavos has to be the most interesting cityscape of ASOIAF. A great story for it's brevity and lack of plot. A lyrical picture...
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I found this while googling for Jaqen fanfiction and just had to say how much I love it, also glad you have it on so I can favorite it. :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed the interaction between Jaqen and Arya too, as brief as their meeting was in the series. I think you did a good job of capturing Arya's fighting spirit, and her determination to survive no matter what life throws at her (in this case, blindness-yikes!).
Marjorie Nescio chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Thats Arya all right. Well done.
severineyung chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I enjoyed this! Arya's one of my fav characters in A Song of Ice and Fire, (my other favorites being Tyrion, Jon, Daenerys, and sometimes Jaime and Brienne.)

The mood of your writing really does seem to match up with the Arya style. I'm also glad you used Jaquen's catchphrases, "A girl verb".

Are you going to continue this?
Jd chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Its good.. Thats it? You are as mean as the author pal
Joanne Distte chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I was looking for some fics of Jaqen and I couldn't have found a better one. Short, but awesome. They're both absolutely in character. Ah, i hope Jaqen will appear in Dance ;_;
Targaryen Muse chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
When Dance comes out, I hope there's something like this in it. Except for some reason, I suspect it'll be Syrio's guise the Braavosi/Alchemist appears in.

Other than that, I like your description of how Arya perceives the world.