Reviews for Rotten
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow. that was great. very intense. amazing work!
the2yamis chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You have a wide vocabulary, an excellent mastery of the english language, and a fine composition overall. I commend you for your abitlity to write such a beautiful masterpiece; a story that not only keeps you hooked until the erotic ending, but also fills with a warm-blooded feeling that can only be described as pure passon -Lightstar
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love the metaphors. So deliciously dark-not too many take this route, wanting to think that the relationship between these two is so easily defined or lighthearted. :3 Beautiful work.
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow...this was AMAZING. You should totally be proud of this! 0 The metaphors you slipped in made this story have more depth and substance. The way you somewhat described the sex but not really described it actually made it even better (although I do feel sorry for Ciel). To have Sebastian lose control like that must've been scary. I like how you showed his previous masters by comparing them to Eve and how he was the apple in a sense. He was so used to getting what he wants every time, that he wasn't prepared when Ciel denied him.

I really liked this part: "Forbidden fruits taste the sweetest," he murmurs, and the airy words are laced with half-veiled entendres and sugared metaphors that his master is wholly aware of, even at such a tender age. The youngest Eve, the most susceptible. Barely ripe: still small and bitter but oh, such a temptation. A forbidden fruit in his own right.

"And rotting apples smell the sweetest," the boy murmurs after a pause, lowered lashes lifting enough to show cobalt slits of malicious, laughing eyes. He smirks, cruel condescendence in his lilting words. "But I am above partaking in rotten food."

Oh my goodness! The imagery and metaphors in those quotes took my breath away and made me giddy with excitement and suspense to Sebastian's reaction.

This oneshot definitely didn't disappoint. I loved it from the beginning to the end!
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Goodness, if you read the italics separately it is a story in itself. You are a beautiful author.

The talent of blending in metaphors, descriptions and two separate stories as examples takes my breath away.

Though it is dark it is sultry, and twisted in it's way. A definite fav.
Beste chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Tragic as always. I still feel the goosebumps.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
woah... O.o darkly entertaining. THUMPS UP! :)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I thought Ciel had the upper hand! BUt d mn does your warning now make sence.
Violet Garnets chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Incredibly dark, in the most intoxicating of ways. Somehow I knew Ciel would refuse. There's something about him that isn't quite Eve-like. It actually reminds me of when he says "Do you think I would ask for you if I believed in God?" or something along those lines. He's outside the lines, I think, and that bothers the one that has to adhere to the rules.

Anyway, very nice work.

Ja ne,

Vi
Propinquity chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This story gave me chills. Really very excellent - I love the whole Eve theme running throughout, and Sebastian's anger? Delicious.
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
greatly written!
NoPantsNinja chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was so beautifully written, it's one of my aboslute favorites 3 :3 Just lovely
Forever Sunako Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Must admit, I got confused in certain parts, but you're a great writer!
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
wow... I loved this fic.

It's great, nothing else to say! :D

the characterisation is perfect X3
PrincessThorns chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
" The next Eve was corrupt from the start, but masked it better than most: veiled himself in holy robes, hid behind screens and confessionals and abbey way doors. He was quite the amusing enigma, this delectable morsel of soul— praying for piety even as he willingly cavorted with the Devil. For though his mind yearned for the eternal joys of Heaven, his body lusted after the momentary pleasures of Earth. And he was only too willing to christen his altar over and over and over again, with liquids far less holy than water or wine. "

OMG! I LOVE YOU! I really like the metaphors of the forbidden fruit and the snake and the Eve's
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »