Reviews for Rotten
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
It's not confusing, I understood it I think. So all the previous contractors of Sebastian gave in straight away, where as Ciel hasn't. Ciel wants it but doesn't(I don't really understand that bit...) so it's kind of like the forbidden fruit to Sebastian, he wants it more because it refuses him. Ciel didn't succumb. Is that it? Ha...ha... Anyway, your style of witting is very descriptive and I loved this story. The Adam and Eve story works well for this couple as well, and somehow you managed to keep them in character! Thank-you so much for taking the time to write this story! I enjoyed a lot!
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
very good metaphors and such a well known story of tempation that banished people from eden in the first place and yet we still eat it even now. Very good one-shot.
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, very good.

I would never have compared them to Eve and the serpent until I read this.

And I really like the way you've actually made Sebastien seem a little tiny bit like Eve, but still the serpent.

If that makes any sense at all ;
Kyuubi1794 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really like this fic it's very AWESOME XD

I'd love to read more of your work~
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Sad.
yochan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
UNHOLY SHIT 0_0

damn that is wiketly dirty x3
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Beautiful. Just...beautiful. The symbolism in this one is staggering. I couldn't help but go and look up things about Eve and the serpent on Wiki just because of this story. This one must be one of my personal favorites out of your writings.
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
your imagery always blows me away, no matter what it is you're writing, but in this one especially it reached out and smacked me around (lovingly, I'm sure...) quite wonderfully. The idea of Sebastian as the serpent was just so perfect...and Ciel being the abnormal Eve who would be defiant...and just the conflicting dynamic...m, it was so very well done.
DMFAZINA chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
*bangs her head on a desk* OMG that was freaking AWESOME! AH!. okay. sorry LOL. wow, this was really good. so beautifully descriptive and just mindblowing. i loved it.
senshixdoukeshi chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story is beautifully, wonderfully written. I have to admit that I've been slugging through the submissions for kuroshitsuji and have been very disappointed with nearly all of them. Sebastian always seems to find some shred of humanity tucked away, never mind the fact that he's a demon!

I so enjoy your writing, deliciously descriptive and captivating. I think I espeically like this because of how evil it is at the core. Their's is not a happy relationship, it's not a promise, it's a contract and at the end up the day Ciel is nothing more than a meal to Sebastian and I'm so glad that you embrace his demonic nature.
lustbader064 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Just like all you do... is amazing.
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Omg... That was so awesome *_*

I love your style of writing, and the story!

Just awesome.

Yumi
MistressNerd chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh Sebastian that was mean...maybe...Oh what the hell Ciel wanted it XP

I had to read this twice because the first time I got a little confusing. haha I think I am just dumb Sebastian really is selfish -_-;
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, so amazing! I don't really have anything to critique, I just wanted to review for the sake of fangirling over it. XD
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hjdskjalasd;;aksdja!

I is loves you so much? *_*

*returns to normal*

I loved the concept of this story. And the realistic-ness of it. And, well, just about everything.

Write more pretty please? I gives you apple if you do. XD
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »