Reviews for Rotten
Naria Lacour de Fanel chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
So dark and deliciously sinful...as always! X3 I am not a fan of shouta, but with the way you write it's hard to NOT like this pairing! I like seeing the demon act like a demon: Vicious, cruel, maniputlative, and dangerously arrogant! The virile Sebastian will not be denied! No fluff. No hurt/comfort. Just a creature of darkness acting naturally, even if he is a little surprised a mere human can get under his skin! And you make it clear Ciel is more than capable of taking care of himself, he just chooses not to. CLEVER! lol LOVE IT! X3
Tyan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Woman, why are you so awesome? (sighs)
Tisshu chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
The comparison of two different stories is remarkable, truly a work of art. And the twist at the end making Ciel as special as he is, was absolutely fantastic. ;)
Macha chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I read this, and the morbid, wretched, devilish bitch inside of me smiled. It's amazing how well you captured the emotions behind this, and the perfect irony that every human wants what they can't have, and just because Sebastian thinks he's above that desire, he's not. Being denied only makes you want it more. You haven't just done brilliantly on this; oh no. You've have utterly blown my mind! Needless to say, I'm hopelessly impressed. Please do keep it up!
anon azure chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

*NOSEBLEED*

nicely done *thumps up*

*faints*
MarkMeUp chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I really enjoyed the way you explored Sebastian’s thoughts and feelings, progressing to explain his self-justifications for his obsession with Ciel. Quite dark and lovely.
Doctor Faustus chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
2 words: Fucking. Brilliant.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4