Reviews for Triangulation
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Interesting. Good, of course, but...well...weird. Haha. Not much of an OT3er myself, so maybe that's why. But I'm with Sam on the This is weird. This is weird. This is weird.

But still good.
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Interesting story I liked it
Azure88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was hot. 20 minutes ago I was a seddie fan, now I'm not so sure.
Krethyth chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Thank you so much for giving me a new OT3. Especially one so amazingly in character. All the kisses are portrayed perfectly. Carly and Freddie would be the adoring kiss, Freddie and Sam the violent one, and Sam and Carly the needy, adorable, meaningful one.

I wholeheartedly approve.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Whoa. Awesome.
Fetish chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ok. Let me go ahead and say this: don't like Creddie or Seddie. I would read Seddie if I was forced to.. but I would probably read more of it if Carly commented on it like she did in this fic (haha). Anyway, I read it for the Cam.. and fell in love. PLEASE write more. Although I'm not a fan of the other two ships, I could easily deal if it's like this. Sam's personality is really spot on and just the way I like it. More CAM! because I believe Cam is plausible (see season 1, episode 1). And I apologize if I didn't speak clearly because it's really hard to descibe awesome ;).
sockstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was hot
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ooh, me likey. You should definitely make more...if you haven't. Ya know what? I'm checkin' your profile! LOL

Anyway, luved this. How Sam wanted to leave but she didn't. I personally hates Creddie (CarlyxFreddie), but when I read it involved Seddie (SamxFreddie), I'm like, I'm goin' for it! And I am happy I did! :)

Silent Knight over and out!
theshadowswhisper chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
i vote for a sexy threesome!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Interesting. I'd like, no, love, to see where this goes.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
interestin, i must say. definitely got my attention. luvin it so far! plz update soon!
Matrevir chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

...

you have to write more
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, but I detest Fredward... Oh well! If it means something from you, I'm all for it, long as Cam is involved. Great job, as per usual...
JL89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow! I honestly don't know what else to say. But...WOW!
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Sadly, I've never thought of this OT3—sad, considering my love of strange pairings—but this was AMAZING! :3

This was totally spot-on, what with the whole "weirdness" that sort of situation must bring and characterization of each character.