Reviews for The Time of Unknown
Madison Futch chapter 16 . 10/9
Please finish this!
Juanita27 chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Oh man, you can't leave the story there! Please continue, pleeeease. :D this story is really good btw. And I noticed a theme of yours btwn this one, and another of your stories Read (miscalculation)- you like to write ill!Donny.
bindweed-flower chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
This story is seriously cool! Please continue, I love it!
Dust-Angel-Airheart chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I love it! Thank you for not killing anyone! Please continue!
Donakiko chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Okay Donny only hearing Raph is kinda creepy but cool! plz update... oh and by the way... CURSE YOU HUN!
Jenihenpen chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
OMG! This is epic and awesome and soooo damn clever.

Just... wow.

Did I mention that this is awesome?
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
Love it :DD

Haha donny is so cute _

update soon!
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
You may be an engineer, but you need a Lot of work on your sentence structure. example: That doesn't terrible. It doesn't what terrible, you have left out a word in this sentence. You are not the only writer on this site to do this, it is a common mistake, mine is spelling and punctuation. Helpful tip, read over what you have written. You will catch most of the errors that 't rely on beta readers, a lot of them are no better than the original writers. Good Luck!
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Update soon:~)
Mikell chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Oh Donny... hugs I love that they came together this way, that Splinter recognized the burden he put on him, and that the family is dealing with this crisis the way they should- united.

Rejoicing in the day,

Coldpaws chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
oooh, another curveball.

I kind of actually want to see a fic where the turtles have to go through a WWIII scenario, now though. I have a feeling that that isn't what this is, of course.
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
This story just keeps on getting better and better, please update soon so I can know what happens next:~)
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Too lazy to login...I love this story to death, please please please update this...I cant wait to see what happens between the brothers:~)
Sasami1 chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
This is great! Please write more :)
Mikell chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
Donny... *shakes head* that was the most amazing confusion I've read in a really, really long time. Awesome.

So... you're out of retirement... You can finish the fic, right? Right? O.O *makes Mikey-esque puppy eyes*

Rejoicing in the day,