Reviews for The Time of Unknown
Juanita27 chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Oh man, you can't leave the story there! Please continue, pleeeease. :D this story is really good btw. And I noticed a theme of yours btwn this one, and another of your stories Read (miscalculation)- you like to write ill!Donny.
bindweed-flower chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
This story is seriously cool! Please continue, I love it!
Dust-Angel-Airheart chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I love it! Thank you for not killing anyone! Please continue!
Donakiko chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Okay Donny only hearing Raph is kinda creepy but cool! plz update... oh and by the way... CURSE YOU HUN!
Jenihenpen chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
OMG! This is epic and awesome and soooo damn clever.

Just... wow.

Did I mention that this is awesome?
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
Love it :DD

Haha donny is so cute _

update soon!
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
You may be an engineer, but you need a Lot of work on your sentence structure. example: That doesn't terrible. It doesn't what terrible, you have left out a word in this sentence. You are not the only writer on this site to do this, it is a common mistake, mine is spelling and punctuation. Helpful tip, read over what you have written. You will catch most of the errors that 't rely on beta readers, a lot of them are no better than the original writers. Good Luck!
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Update soon:)
Mikell chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Oh Donny... hugs I love that they came together this way, that Splinter recognized the burden he put on him, and that the family is dealing with this crisis the way they should- united.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Coldpaws chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
oooh, another curveball.

I kind of actually want to see a fic where the turtles have to go through a WWIII scenario, now though. I have a feeling that that isn't what this is, of course.
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
This story just keeps on getting better and better, please update soon so I can know what happens next:)
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Too lazy to login...I love this story to death, please please please update this...I cant wait to see what happens between the brothers:)
Sasami1 chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
This is great! Please write more :)
Mikell chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
Donny... *shakes head* that was the most amazing confusion I've read in a really, really long time. Awesome.

So... you're out of retirement... You can finish the fic, right? Right? O.O *makes Mikey-esque puppy eyes*

?

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Mendeia chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
I've long been a fan of "Miscalculation," so I'm not sure why it took me so long to get to reading this one. But now that I have, I'm quite hooked.

I really like the developed characterizations you show here - Mikey a bit grown up, Raph finding new ways of rebelling, Don taking on true leadership, and Leo forging a new place for himself. At the same time, the thought of the turtles learning to fight as three instead of four is awful! Not out of character, not at all, just terrible to my fan-girl heart.

So, that said, here is my hope that we will see them as four once more, and soon! If you're anything like me, you write more than you post; if that is the case, please take this as an invitation to post whatever you can, and continue this tale for those of us waiting to know how our turtles are going to get out of this one! (And if you need ideas or a beta or just somebody to tell you that you completely rock so you can sit down and write, I'd be happy to oblige!)