Reviews for The Damned
Jazz7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
This is great please hurry up and update!
ace chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
up data moon ring now
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Okay, that *was* very good. My favorite part? When he is reverent about her skin. I love the little touches like that to show how grave the situation actually is. It seems very promising, and Setsuna was very much in character. Who was the old man, some generic old fogey? Hmm, regardless, can't wait to see more. Make the chapters longer, if you can.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Yes! All recognize the great writing power that IS Morgan Hudson! You can even see how she's progressing in her stories, too! Like the first one is good, but the current Masho/Outer senshi story is just awesome. As for the "love" between Setsuna and Rajura, I think you need some glasses. There is a not-too-well veiled hate right there. Remember in the story she loves Shutendoji? And she is still able to see him! Er, anyway, off of Morgan Hudson's stuff... I think I will be really interested in this story once it gets going. It sounds very promising (love the Nasuti/Naaza pairing!) and the idea of the whole sci-fi evil goverment sounds very intriguing. Oh, btw, don't forget that you still have to write more on Moon Ring. You inspired me to get my own LOTR/SM crossover out faster ;;;