Reviews for What Should Have Been
The Seven of Us chapter 41 . 6/30
I really don't understand how this doesn't have more love. Personally, I would have Kelly alone being able to see the ghosts because she was supposed to die but lived through unknown circumstances. But that's me. Also, I would give people a heads up about how this kind of jumps all around-something like 'series of oneshots in the same AU' in the summary. But otherwise, this was beautifully written and I look forward to the next chapter, if there will be one.
Mann is actually would have been the "fourth" ex-wife, the second ex-wife was revealed in Season 11.
I actually wondered what would happened IF Kelly had survived but had suffered seemingly permanent amnesia due to injuries from the car crash; thus forcing her to be raised by another family while her own father believed her daughter to be dead? What if she had started to gradually remember bits and pieces after seeing her father once on TV (which happens on Season 3) only to fully remember by the time Harper Dearing's attack on NCIS happens and she hears it on the news?
Really love this but not sure if you know but gibbs is car is a 1971 Dodge Challenger RT Hemi not a classic charger.. Sorry I'm just being fussy lol but I have the same car and it's a beauty my favourite car.
Director of NCIS really? What a marysue fic. You should quit writing.
Savannah Potter chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Are you ever gonna continue this? Please?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Excellent start! Terrific idea.
BIG chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
love how you used there real names
Slytherin Studios chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
I love your story, please udpate soon.
Darth Sidious II chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
love the story but one question I imaging Kelly looks like either Emma Stone or that wendy's girl on the commicals
Sapphire chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Good story so far.
But... can i ask why the hell you put Tony and Kelly together? I mean, Tony and Kelly? You should've put Tony and Ziva together, yeah its done before so it may be boring but it goes. Tony?, with Gibbs' daughter, something so unlikely.
ZeoRangerFive chapter 41 . 9/28/2011
It's too Kelly-centric, too many people know her, etc, it's a bit marysueish...

THe whole Kallen plot? With GIbbs being his mentor? I'm iffy on that at best.

But it's a good fic, either way.
Miz636 chapter 41 . 9/13/2011
Must say, this is one of the few pure-NCIS FFs I've ever read, and I'm quite happy that I did, because it was most definitely worth it.

The way you've written Kelly and her history is so realistic and well done. I've been drawn in since chapter one. And the way you've changed plots of the actual episodes is just brilliant. Little changes and large changes depending on the episode, and all just fun to read.

I look forward to more of this amazing story. :D
MoonRiverAudrey chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I am really love your Story.

Since I start to real watch the show and found out about Kelly and Shannon I alway thought in my mind about stories like this. (Kelly alive)

And you did an amzing job to write this story so good.

I read so much stories, which i couldnt end because of the bad style of the writer.

I am Happy I found your story, can't stop reading it.

Happy I have holidays.

As I started to think about stories with Kelly and Gibbs I getting to start thinking about a Kelly-Tony relationship too.

I don't know yet what you will do with this two but it seems like there will be more between them.

So its another point I love your story!

And I hope you understand what I say and exuse me if its not good. English isnt my mother language ;)
NCISRocks chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Sorry accidentally sent last review I was just going to say that Col. Manns name is slept Hollis not Holly.