Reviews for What Should Have Been
Savannah Potter chapter 1 . 3/19
Are you ever gonna continue this? Please?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Excellent start! Terrific idea.
BIG chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
love how you used there real names
Slytherin Studios chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
I love your story, please udpate soon.
Darth Sidious II chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
love the story but one question I imaging Kelly looks like either Emma Stone or that wendy's girl on the commicals
Sapphire chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Good story so far.
But... can i ask why the hell you put Tony and Kelly together? I mean, Tony and Kelly? You should've put Tony and Ziva together, yeah its done before so it may be boring but it goes. Tony?, with Gibbs' daughter, something so unlikely.
ZeoRangerFive chapter 41 . 9/28/2011
It's too Kelly-centric, too many people know her, etc, it's a bit marysueish...

THe whole Kallen plot? With GIbbs being his mentor? I'm iffy on that at best.

But it's a good fic, either way.
Miz636 chapter 41 . 9/13/2011
Must say, this is one of the few pure-NCIS FFs I've ever read, and I'm quite happy that I did, because it was most definitely worth it.

The way you've written Kelly and her history is so realistic and well done. I've been drawn in since chapter one. And the way you've changed plots of the actual episodes is just brilliant. Little changes and large changes depending on the episode, and all just fun to read.

I look forward to more of this amazing story. :D
MoonRiverAudrey chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I am really love your Story.

Since I start to real watch the show and found out about Kelly and Shannon I alway thought in my mind about stories like this. (Kelly alive)

And you did an amzing job to write this story so good.

I read so much stories, which i couldnt end because of the bad style of the writer.

I am Happy I found your story, can't stop reading it.

Happy I have holidays.

As I started to think about stories with Kelly and Gibbs I getting to start thinking about a Kelly-Tony relationship too.

I don't know yet what you will do with this two but it seems like there will be more between them.

So its another point I love your story!

And I hope you understand what I say and exuse me if its not good. English isnt my mother language ;)
NCISRocks chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Sorry accidentally sent last review I was just going to say that Col. Manns name is slept Hollis not Holly.
NCISRocks chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Awww I love this story you write Kelly and Gibbs extremely well and Jenny is very in character unlike in lots of stories, just like to point out that C Man
polarpi chapter 41 . 6/19/2011
Such a sweet tribute...love the interaction between Franks and his Probie at the end :)
Kelly Gibbs03 chapter 41 . 6/17/2011
I liked it! I loved how both Kelly and her Dad got to "talk" to Mike and say good-bye in their own way. Great update and looking forward to more!
petuniatc chapter 41 . 6/15/2011
Just ignore it and keep going. It's not a major detail (I think I'd even forgotten you said that) so won't change the outcome. Some of the multi chapter fics ignore bigger details than that.
GabbyGirl84 chapter 41 . 6/14/2011
Well...how about Kelly having a close call. Not dying or crippled for life but...just enough to shake up poor old Tony and Gibbs. Just sort of play off 'Swan Song'. How about that?