Reviews for Blue Funk
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hay Booze always works for me!
Zoey Seraphine Bates chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is great! I love it :) And a 'ship we can agree on :P I love how you wrote this getting inside Brennan's head, and all the musings and mullings over her name, and the nickname, and the difference it can make coming from a different person. Excellently done. And I kind of like the whole alcoholic concoctions thing too! I don't know the characters very well; other than what i've seen and read, and knowing that they would be cool together, so this maybe a little short and random. Great title, and I love, with your other fics too, how you tie together an image and an idea and carry it through to the end, so the blue funk. i get such a good feeling for the characters here, the little slip ups with words and sayings that Brennan makes, andthe memories of things Booth has done such as the chase down the street. I liked her thoughts on the names others give each other as well, such as her father and mother too. Oh an I liked too that she is going to call Booth when it is late enoguh to do so, nice way of showing their friendship. Excellent!
Thumper5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Finally! Someone wrote something about this scene! I thought it was very telling when I saw it at the time, so glad you wrote this!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009