Reviews for Complicated
JMcK chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
"She is drawn to the innocence of idealism, but repulsed by the naivety of it."

This is a brilliant observation. I can see that in her. Watching the dolls, truly seeing *something* of value in their peaceful natures, and yet clinging to control in every way she can, and liking it that way.

"Out with it then - friend" - also, perfect. I can hear her voice, even though it's not actual dialogue.

Your Adelle is awesome. And very much an accurate extension of the one onscreen, I'd say. Here's hoping this show continues to inspire you.
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A good story. I like the way you described the attic. My only critism was that you could have implied a little more about their relationship; like there was always a little more to it. But it was a really good take on that episode. You also captured the characters quite well. Good job! :P
Carlie chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
What a great story! I loved it! It was so tragic but it was so good! (:
tpel chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Excellent character study! I think you get DeWitt's response to Dominic's betrayal, and her feelings about relegating him to a fate worse than death, just right. "It's complicated." Really, everything about the two of them is. I hope we get to see more of this relationship - preferably on the show, but at least in satisfying fics like this one.
cherryXbomb chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You've really captured Adelle in this piece. It's beautiful but still has her cold distance, even in her thoughts.
xLadyJackal chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Impressive. Chilling. Thought-provoking. Thank you.
Sanestar chapter 1 . 4/12/2009