Reviews for Kamen Rider Duelist
I know it's been 7 years but I hope you will continue this story cause it's 2016 the 13 anniversary of Kamen rider ryuki and there's 13 riders if you can't then is it ok for me to rewrite this story?
Vakama chapter 8 . 2/28
I wonder how you will induct Kotaro into the Shadow Riders Saga? Maybe he might find his dad as one of the Shadow Riders! Also, I hope you get back to this too as well, otherwise you could always just have people adopt your stories to continue, but I also like you to finish at least one old story finish before you continue making more stories that caught your eye.
Amazing ghost chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
AMAZING! That's is all I can say, please finish this story!
Syafiq chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Hope u continue to write this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Come on. Please bring up more stories!
AndroMelos83 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Is this dead? I hope not
Anxious reader chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Add some more Chapters Please
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
awsome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
when can i see chapter 9?I wanna see knight survive & ryuki survive in action too.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Sweet duel! I wish you would use the rider names from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight!, though. I liked that series better than its japanese counterpart[mostly because I can understand it}!
Kamen Rider Goji chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I like this story. You did a good job with the Kamen Rider Ryuki riders.

You stayed true to the GX character's lines from Crowler's duel.

Why did you the English dub names instead of Japanese names though?

I liked people's reaction to the rider cards.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
excellent it up
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Hm, this story is good, but make other rider beside ryuki one, like my fave, kabuto
Kamen Rider Omni chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Make more chapters this the best KR yugioh cross over iv ever laid eyes on imean the riders are so well balance along with there contract beasts man Please write more plus i wish to see jaden\bastion\chazz vs kotaro
GammaTron chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
You know, I'm curious about something. When will you show the Survive Mode for the Kamen Riders?