Reviews for All About Bobby
insubordinationfreak chapter 23 . 5/23/2012
A fascinating and original story. I can still see the gleaming stainless steal purpose-built torture rooms, and the coast of Mexico. Bobby is one tough nut and I liked 'hearing' what was going on in his heart the whole time, Particularly when he was unconscious in the hospital. I also liked that Bobby and Amelia could hear each other during their imprisonment. The drive to protect her gave him the strength to survive. I really appreciated the non-cookie cutter character of Jesus. Fin was so well written - just perfectly Fin. I'm glad Bobby got a showdown with Suarez in the prison, but I'm terrified that he'd clearly back in New York. Ahhhh! I do want Bobby to get justice for this. The nail gun/gang rape scene was so vivid and painful, as were the descriptions of his multiple medical problems. This story will not leave my mind in a hurry. I'm glad you were ballsy enough to write this fic.
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Have just read Ch 1, and will review again at the end of this story. I can tell already I want to read it by the awesome vocabulary and ominous tone. A sublime yet chilling introduction.
sell chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
Hello! I am sell,I don't speak inglish. Please, I writter portuguese,Translate my commenter in Google portuguese,ok?

li sua história em apenas uma noite. Realmente um começo muito escuro para nosso querido Bobby. São poucos autores que exploram a época em que ele trabalhou em narcóticos e você fez isso muito de ler fics que já estão completas e a sua me chamou a atenção. Não sei como Bobby suportou com tanta dignidade esse sofrimento por qual não é isso que nos atraiu a ele, sua força moral e integridade? Pena que ao final fiquei com a sensação de impunidade pois o iníquo Suarez ficou livre! Você planejava uma sequencia,e eu espero por ela, embora tenha percebido que você escreveu esta fic em 2009 e agora noto que você está mais interessado em The Mentalist. Não assisto The Mentalist,por isso não acompanho estas fics, mas torço que continue a escrever Criminal Intent e a sequencia desta fic pois gostaria de ver Suarez pagar pelo que fez a Bobby e suas outras vítimas, como Jesus e Tony, irmão de Amelia. Quem sabe já com a parceria com Eames?
The Mominator chapter 23 . 9/16/2009
Nice wrap up to that story now where's the next one. I will be looking for it, going to hit the alert button now. Later.
bammi1 chapter 23 . 9/15/2009
Well I have to say this was one of the most interesting stories to come along in a while. it's going into my favorites. Bobby had an extremely rough time, not of his own doing, but managed to pull through. And he's got a long way to go yet. But being the kind of guy he is, he will continue to improve, hopefully with the help of his partner and some counseling.

I would love to read more about Bobby before joining the major case squad.

Great job!
The Mominator chapter 22 . 9/13/2009
He is one stubborn SOB sometimes but I can understand how he feels, but leaving like that, not a good thing. Anyway always an enjoyable read and ready for more.
bammi1 chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Wow, so Bobby is out there on his own! I hope it isn't too soon, he doesn't really seem to be in the best of shape, and he can barely talk... but Bobby is a very determined guy and a survivor from way back. He can do his therapies on an outpatient basis, and I know he will do well. He's that determined. Very good chapter.
deliriousdancer chapter 21 . 8/25/2009
I know Amelia wants to be close to Bobby, but I am glad he was able to persuade her to stay in NY. If she came back he would only worry about her no matter how many guards she had around her. I am as excited as Fin that Bobby is starting to talk. Of course this means he will have to tell his story and that will be like being tortured all over again. I love how Rachelle is so gentle and yet firm with Bobby. She has a lot of compassion. I hope Tejada is right about having enough with Amelia's statement to put Suarez away for life. This will spare Bobby having to talk about the worst parts of his torture. Of course, he will have to do some deep emotional healing, but that does not have to be done in court. I know Bobby is getting some great care, but I am so anxious for him to get back to NY. I won't feel he is really safe until he is on home turf or Suarez and all his men are sealed in 50 gallon drums and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

r/n (reviewer's note) I have been reading...I have missed reviewing a few chapters but, I love this story...life has taken a few wicked turns and I am just getting back my balance.
bammi1 chapter 21 . 8/22/2009
I'm afraid Bobby's reaction to the AFI agents in his room is typical of the way he's going to be for some time, not trusting anyone he doesn't know. Which is only natural after what has been done to him. It's going to take quite a while for him to recover from all this, mentally and physically.

But, he's talking! Yay! It seems like he's at least started to get better. Hopefully he'll continue down this road and eventually, with time, make a full recovery. Good job!
bammi1 chapter 20 . 8/16/2009
Poor Bobby! He has so much wrong with him, so many injuries. The sexual assault is going to cause him mental pain for a long long time. He will really need therapy for that. And his hand, having to break the bones again will cause him even more physical pain. And this time, physical therapy. About the only good thing about that is that at least it is not his dominant hand, since he is a lefty. I'm anxious to see how this all turns out. Another good chapter!
The Mominator chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
Yes, a happy chapter thanks for that. So is Amelia really going to stay in NY? I somehow doubt that, but whatever is next, I'm ready.
The Mominator chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
Though Bobby's slow recovery for the reader, me, is dramtic and angsty, I really feel for him, poor guy.
The Mominator chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Hey there, yes a little late I know but you know that I have to find out how this all ends. As alwsys a fine written chapter, on to the next.
bammi1 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
A tough decision for Amelia to make, to go home to her brother's funeral or stay with Bobby. I think she made the right decision, her parents really needed her, and she needed the closure with her brother. And we all know Bobby would approve.

Bobby probably would be better off in NY, but even that is no guarantee of his safety. That is where he was abducted in the first place. And Suarez could turn up anywhere. But it's still got to be better, to be home and surrounded by friends. Good chapter!
bammi1 chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Poor Amelia, giving that interview had to be tough, explaining all about what happened to Bobby and her brother. She is holding up pretty well, considering.

Glad Fin has finally arrived. His presence can do nothing but help Bobby in his recovery, and with Bobby's injuries, he's going to need it. Seems like all the agents are really there for Bobby, too. A little less tension this chapter. Enjoying this story very much!