Reviews for Identity: A Renesmee Cullen and Jacob Black Story
chericherry chapter 1 . 3/29
this is great the one thing I have to comment on it that according to breaking down she would appear fully matures about 25-30 ish by the age of 7 though you are not that far off.
Alessandra chapter 23 . 2/26
I read all the way through before commenting but I have decided yo read Eternal Flame because I am hoping to get more on this I thought Renesmee and Jacob would see Bella and Edward and see if Jake will finally ask Edward for Renesmee's hand in marriage who knows maybe she was able to have children and we can see how they turn out being a third werewolf a third vampire and a third human
MonicaSawant chapter 1 . 1/25
how it will take to upload new chapter... waiting for the new chapter
GreenOcean4 chapter 23 . 1/11
Please update! This is my favorite story, and I'd love to have you finish it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Omg the feels sad but amazing I knew they were alive
Sandman1191999 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Keep up the good work.
Anna chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
I love this chapter 3 I've been following this story for years, and I still check in every now and again to see how it's coming along. Do you still intend to finish it?
GreenOcean4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Can u please update soon!
Greenocean4 chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon!
GreenOcean4 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Update soon please your story is so good and its Ben like 5 months since ur last update! Please keep writing!
Bella chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo, you have to write another chapter because this is absolutely fabulous! It CAN'T ever end. If it does I will cry and you don't want that to happen!

Bella
Bella chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
This is an amazing story and I love it! You have really managed to capture the personality of the characters, this is one awesome adventure!

Kind regards,
Bella Ridge

(p.s you like how I did that all formal? :p)
K1ngsuttle chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
When will you update
LisaGabrielle chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
i love this story really hope you get inspired soon so you can continue it i always come back to check if you added anything new lol . you've done a great job so far _
Jovita James chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Plz update soon ... Can't wait 4 de finale ... :)