Reviews for My broken Goddess
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was one hell of a fic, it made me really thing about the Dorthy Claymore charter. It added a depth that I unfortunately have never even thought to give the poor woman. I am ashamed to admit I allowed her to bu used as a threat to the Ivy/Rach relationship as she was meant to and failed ask what she was really like. Thanks for adding that depth that she so deserved. Great fic by the way.
redhead evans chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This piece was simply amazing, and gorgeously written. You write both Skimmer and Ivy extremely well, and you make them both really believable as characters, even though they're not necessarily the same characters that you see in the books. I feel like your idea of "not-around-rachel-Skimmer" and "happy-Ivy" fits perfectly, and adds some dimension to the characters as they're already established. And omg was this also an incredibly sexy read (at least, yanno, until Piscary killed the mood). Good work! I am definitely looking forward to reading more from you
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story and to be honest I don't think I've read a better interpretation of Ivy thus far. I love how you make her so vunerable but strong at the same time and give us some history to their relationship. I haven't read all the books yet but I assume that Skimmer is barely mentioned, though she's obviously an important character, or at least to Ivy. Which is nice. It'd be awsome if you wrote more on this couple or extented this story because you gave a real insight into their characters and I suppose if Skimmer isn't mentioned in the book too often recreated the character.

Please write more on this pairing and thank you for writing.

From

My Blue Winged Angel
Rita chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Thank God. It seemed like I was the only person who detested the prison scene (as well as Ivy/Skimmer, apparently the biggest taboo outside the hollows). It actually put me off the book and series in general. In the first scene with Skimmer at the house my interest piqued and then my brain mini-exploded. I really liked Skimmer as a character before she went 'Single White Female' and tried to inflict the same torture on Ivy she saved her from. But whatever. I really liked your story cause it seemed really real. They love each other, they have a history. When they first met Ivy was a wreck and skimmer helped, she's still a broken godess(that's the title!) so you can't help but understand Skimmer's protectiveness of her. Especially when it's this well written. Hope you write more.
Khaleda chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really, really like this. You did a great job, and the characters were still very believable. You have to wonder how Ivy would be so enthralled with someone so bitchy and coldly written as Skimmer in the books... probably because she really isn't cold or bitchy at all. In fact, I feel bad for Ivy, especially at this point in the series. Rachel is using her without even a thought, let alone a second thought. *sigh* Broken Goddess indeed...

~Khaleda