Reviews for Jasper vs The School Councilor
Haha cute!
crotia chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
nice
Practically Venomous chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
TeeHeeHee... This made me happy. Well done!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great story! I am not sure but I think you might have put the word thrust instead of thirst in this bit "What was harder to do was ignore the smell of the human scent. He hated being the only one in the family that couldn't control his thrust." I may be wrong but just thought I would tell you!
AJ chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
it was good
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
LOL! That's hilarious! "Are you religious?"! Ha! Priceless! JASPER NEEDS GOD! LOL! Hm, that's giving me ideas...

Anywho! Nice work! I loved it!
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Liked it!
Anonie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I like it! Though one spelling error made me laugh XD You have "He hated being the only one in the family that couldn't control his -thrust-" instead of thirst.
Akamery chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
:laughs: that was fantastic, I love it. Well done, love
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This story didn't make laugh. Why is it under humor? It isn't a parody either. Also, you need to review your work to catch spelling errors. And finally, don't dis the character or actor who portrays him in the authors note right before the fic starts. It ruins it for the reader. Also, nobody really cares what you think about it anyway so save it for the end of the story. Good luck!
AmethystPiscez chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This story is quite cute and i like it a lot. Since you are a good story teller and probably way more experienced than I, I was wondering if you could help me out with my story and give me some critiques. It's called Forbidden Hunger.
Littlest Smurfette chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that's a good story :)
CloudFlying chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
He hated being the only one in the family that couldn't control his thrust. thrust?

"Jasper," She said, winging her hands winging?
45cats chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
He. Good idea, but you really need a beta. I understand what you're trying to say but some of your words are in the wrong order or the word is wrong, like near the end when you write that Alice abolished when you mean admonished. It makes the chapter difficult to read.

Poor Jasper, it seems he can't even trust Alice.