Reviews for Apologizing: Uchiha Style
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 9/23
Awwwww! That's the only way I can describe this story
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/24
Sasuke is so sweet. And I realy hope that he never change the habit of editing murderous notes into more civilized ones. It makes story so much funy. And how long did Sasuke hold out untill he send a apologizing letter?
sonia21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
OMG it was fantastic! it made me both cry and laugh XD
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
ohmygod! the feelings! they are getting to me!
noMuku chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This cracked me up & made me cry!
OtakuFujoshi555 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Kyaaaaaaa...! That ws so kawaii!XD... Ur writing style is really amazing...n d fact dat u can portray sasuke so well (even though he's OOC), is very gud... Thanks for writing such a one-shot...it ws very much fun to read it...! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I just knew that when it wasn't being edited anymore, I would cry. And damn, cry I did!
addyliciousyaoi chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is so fucking good! Very nice read! amusing and hilarious yet still there's the sweetness and mushiness between those two. I love the fic! Thanks for writing it!
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this was so ADORABLE 3 :3 thanks for the awesome story :D
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
good story.
Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I can't tell if you're on drugs or you're naturally this hyper... LOL. I FUCKING LOVED THIS STORY. It was cute and all. Sasuke was such a fucking skank in the beginning. Like wtf is wrong with him? He's suppose to be begging for Naruto in the first one and yet he took so damn long to fucking finally give in. Fucking Uchiha pride. Lols.

Great story!

- Tatiana
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
K: Pffttt *Laughing in a corner*

R: *Joining her*

~Ten hours later?

K: Man! That was just pathetic. xDD

R: *Snigger* The last three letters were what I felt to be the funniest though. *Laugh*
WitchGoddess101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Omgsh, I so love you so much for this.

You made me crack up and cry at the same time.

It was so sweet that it gave me a toothache, lol.

P.S: I totally love a possessive Sasuke too. :D