Reviews for For Sure
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I loved this little gem of a story, such a nice scenario for their first "I love you"'s. And I love that it was simple, no fanfare, just a quiet moment... and that Calleigh brought it up first, revealing a part of herself in the process.

This was my favorite part:

He smiled back, narrowing his eyes at her, wondering what she was up to. “I love you Calleigh,” he said firmly, testing for a change in the emotion on her face, but nothing.

She only smiled wider, leaning into him, “Good, because I love you too.”

He leaned in the rest of the distance, catching her mouth in a lazy, tender kiss, tongue slipping its way into her mouth.

It seriously had my stomach doing a flip.
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
loved it! what else can i say? it was awsome!
EricCalleighForever chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Love It!, please continue soon!
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
so cute, i lov it!
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Love it. Beautiful job babe. Love you x
C.H.E.A.R chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Really good.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMG, what a cute story. Now a favorite. Just joined the site a couple of weeks ago today and I'm loving it. I can't stop reading these great stories. CSI:Miami is one of my #1 shows, just ordered the seasons 1-6 this week and I'm lovin' it. I only started watching the show earlier this year and just fell in love with it and haven't missed a show since.

I just wanted to come by to say I came across your story and loved it. Will there be a chapter 2? Either way I loved it and I look forward in reading other stories as well. Take care, a new fan of the site.

Shelia
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was so sweet.. i loved it!
FallenDownAHole chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was adorable! awwee...
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So cute! wow. i just melted into my computer chair! that was amazing! please write more!
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is so adorable, I loved it. You're very talented. I can see you haven't signed this story as complete, so I have to ask you is this going to continue. I hope it does, it's really sweet start. I'm gonna subscribe to this story, just in case.
jump219 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw it's such sweet and cute story. You wrote it so well that it melt my heart.

Thank you for the great story. More please :)
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was so amazing! I loved it, it was so cute!
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
great chapter!
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love it! Really well done, and heart-lifting!