Reviews for four weddings and a funeral
Marriage to prince-false
Engagement to Hans-false
William and Eleanor marriage-false
William disinherited-false
The last one is true
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh awesome five stories.
LunarSky chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I liked this and I enjoyed the first two the best.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
The first two make me want to scream in horror, the last two make me smile. I had a feeling Emma and William would want to name their firstborn daughter after the mistress.

Thanks for writing. _
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I'm late to the party! But I wanted to say that this was an enjoyable read. :) Especially the last one.

Cheers,

-Manna
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hm... i don't know where the other dividing titles are from but i'm sure that ii's title is the song of raoul and christine from eh phantom of the opera... right? :D
amynaoko chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
beutiful! i really like the 2 and 3 but i think the 4 is the best of all!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I definately like the last two best. Although the 3rd one seems sad in some ways I always thought that William should just say to hell with it and run away with Emma in the first place.

I would love to read more Emma. I am sad that there aren't very many fics at all. Great use of Phantom of the Opera lyrics for titles. :) Like the story of Emma that is another powerful story (although I am not fond of the Hollywood version) I love the Phantom very much!

Of course William and Emma do really do get a happy ending after all. But I do feel bad for Elenor, as she was an innocent victim in the high society social ring. But I do believe that she is given a happy ending too in some of the short stories published later on.

Great work!
Avadhani chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is a fascinating little jumble of what might have beens and what ares (weres). :) The characterisation is on-point, in each of them, and the prose lyrical.