Reviews for Once Upon A Stage
ccase13 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
This is an excellent AU. Julius's existence should help make Sam a little more ruthless when it comes to living long enough to kill the yellow eyed demon.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Dean Winchester has obviously never been to a Renaisance Fair. EVERYBODY can get laid at RenFaires as soon as it gets dark!
AngryCupcake chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Good story so far but if emily never met sam shouldn't she be demanding a DNA test to prove that he's the dad. I'd never take something like that on faith especially when you say Julius physical resembles his mom.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 20 . 12/6/2010
OH MY CHUCK, YOU'RE AMAZING!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
OAO OMC that was amazing, GO JULIUS! NOW I HAVE TO DRAW HIM!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Gyaaaah, cliffy!
Purplerhino chapter 20 . 10/26/2010
This story is original, not in the aspect of one of the brother's having an unknown child, but in what would happen if they were pinpointed so publicly. The dialogue is great and very in character. I could hear the 'voices'.

The way you handle cussing is jarring. The reader starts to get lost in the story and all of a sudden gets pulled out again by the stumbling block.

I do think you should get a bata reader. Many authors, myself included, find our work so much better for it because of the correction in punctuation and spotting the usual errors of Their, they're and there and similar areas.

Overall, it's a great story and well worth the read. Thanks for sharing it.
Leahelisabeth chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
I appreciate the subtle Veggie Tales tribute in this chapter. I really enjoy your stories. They are imaginative and exciting.
Garapa chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
Well although I wanted to kick you for taking so long, I am happy about the ending and uber excited about the new beginning. I can't wait for numero dos to make its appearence. I only hope it's soon. Chop chop woman! :D
cindy123 chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
Great ending to a wonderful story. I'd have never thought of sending Julius to Sarahs. Great way to bring her back into the story.

Cindy
LvSammy chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
This was awesome...I loved it and I cant wait to read the next chapter...in this series. :Thanks for the wonderful entertainment. Here are some huge hugs(hug) keep up the good work...you are amazing. I loved it.
monkeymuse chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
great job I loved it from start to finish. Now onward to first born:P
cuddygirl18 chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
oh dude, i love this story! the best! i am so happy to hear that there will be a sequel! yay! could this mean that julius is psyhic just like his father? o, so fun! :)
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
This was GREAT! You NEVER get to Sam be the brother with a child, it's usually Dean. I liked it, it's original. Getting ready to start the sequel!
esagsdfjgkyulk chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
who exactly is sarah again i kinda forgot! opps! i can't believe this story is over and that it was only 20 chapters long i thought it was way longer! love love love this stoiry and i'm gonna miss it so much but can't wait for deans grumpy child to come into the picture!