Reviews for GTO: Heartfelt Feelings
WhySoGayTae chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
So I recently found out about the GTO 2012 live action remake and gave it a go. One thing I definitely liked about ep 1 is that it was Anko & Noboru centered. It totally brought back all my shipper feels for that couple. Even tho some of the backstory for them was waaay different (they were childhood friends, she bullied him only after he didn't help her when she was being mugged or whatever) but nonetheless, I like it anyway. GTO is one of my childhood fav animes/mangas and I just love this couple.
I'm glad I found yor fic! I wish it was finished or that there were more fics about them. anywho thx for this fic! Amazing job!
Dark Moon Ministry chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Very good story! I've read a lot of Anko-Noboru fanfics, but this one is clearly one of the best. Most of the Anko-Noboru fics out there are either poorly written or just stupid and irrational, but your story only feels natural and realistic. I felt that Anko's personality and actions were very true to her character, and to a normal human being as well. This storyline could very well have been in the real GTO.

It's sad that you seem to have stopped working on this fic. If you have time for it, I would definitely recommend you to finish it, as it is a great story, and one that stands out from all the other Anko-Noboru fics. Many people would love reading the whole thing.
Phoenix Helix chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Having only come across the anime just less then 2 days ago, im not much of an expert of GTO but i am a big lover of fanfics; and this one is the first one ive read of it, and i like what im reading. from the descriptions you've been giving and the actions and motions of the characters you've described you've done an exceptional job of keeping them from being far too OC and its one of many things thats making me look forward to your next update. another is that i agree with you that Anko and Yoshikawa's side plot in the anime should have been furthered; i know its something i saw coming. so all i can say is that consider this fic favored and subbed. i hope you get round to continuing soon

Keep at it!
raveman2 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Wow. All up I think that was great. It's nice to see this type of work. I could see the mistakes and that, but what stories don't. It's been awhile since you've started on this. Do you think you should go over everything just to clean it, I'm really a fan of GTO and theres not many stories. So I hope you continue with this as it has merit.
rex chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Thx for updating . I really enjoyed the chapter. I am really looking forward to what anko and Noboru will do next :) The talk between anko and noboru went by quicker than i expected but i guess it could be a start for more to come. Great job and keep up the good work ]
Ice Winifred chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
good job! i love this!
alexa chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
it's a really nice story..hope you continue this story
AzureDawn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
very well written, i'm so impressed
rex chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
very good story so far. i like how u characterized anko and noboru, very realistic. but i feel the word blush have been over used. maybe a diff way of describing it would be good. Also more input from Noboru would add more perspective to the story .
nitti770 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
that was sweet of Anko.

look 4ward to more
Mortal Guardian chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Well, their relationship was bound to be found out sooner or later. I was a bit lost between the Ghost Hunting announcment and the incident with the scafolding, wondering where Anko was when it fell. Were they at the hospital for the hunt when it did?

I hope Anko is alright, and I wonder how her friends will take being told off like that.

Until next chapter. Later.
GanonBR chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Good job portraying the characters, not only Anko and Noboru. Hope you can keep it up.

Looking forward to more chapters.
rex1yujie chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
very nice chapters. I alike how u brought the two characters together. I really liked the anko/nobu too. This is prob on of the best ones i have read so far. Pliz update and expand on their relationship as well as effects and reactions of their friends. I look forward to seeing more of ur work
fazed343 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Nice story, a bit rushed though

the Anko-Noboru pairing is probably the cutest in the whole series

if you really like it, read the manga, it's much more developed in there
alexa chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
pls continue with the story.. and how about adding something about Kunio and that tall girl-the one who like him? :)