Reviews for Muse
Yattanaruto chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
This was so cute! I really liked the idea, and the fact that you didn't make Peter a complete asshole. I'll make sure to check more of your stuff out.
Phoenix6975 chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
I have read several of these fics from you, and I must realy say ... I LOVE them. You're long stories are titalating and make me feel warm all over. Thank you for writing them and them here.
jarmulkabambulka chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Awwww. Love it so far. Especially the fact that Sirius has a bike and Remus scars. AU with bits of canon - brilliant!
Atenea217 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Ohhhh my GOooOOOOD! I LOVED IT!. It was beautifully written, the narration was magnificent and it was so very sweet without being corny or ridiculous.. It was perfect. The story, the characters, the situations, everything was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Meandsushiroll chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT
SML chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Alaisabel chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
*squeal* That was so perfect *–* I don't really have anything to add... I love your characters, I love that you included Peter, I love your writing, I love your plot, I love how your AU wasn't odd and "why did you have to use hp-characters for this? Just... Really, really great :3
lycorn2659874 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really love your story. From the beginning to the end
Bye
Polly chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Honestly, this was my first ever AU fic, I've never been much into them, but this thing was freaking perfect! I adore how you portrayed the characters, and I fucking loved the smart and sarcastic Peter! The feelings were described wonderfully, and just everything was great! Italy is a great place for them, all passion and creativity. Well done!
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
I really love the way you write AUs, they are always brilliant
RawrFox chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
I died of feels reading this
TearsThatGlitter chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Such an amazing story, and incredibly well written! I don't usually like AU plots, but I loved this one so much that I read the whole thing in one sitting. I'm off now to check your other stories. :D
moso-bean chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
ADFGHJSKL;
James and Sirius are just perfect, omigosh. I love it! :)
IWLTxo chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Reading and finishing this story for a second time, I've definitely decided this story is a great one!

You really do have a talent in writing, and I adore this fanfic! :)
IWLTxo chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I've read this story before but I just have to read it again, I'm pretty sure I've reviewed before too but I don't mind leaving another comment.

This story truly is incredible!
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »