Reviews for Love & War 1b: Spectator Sport DISCONTINUED
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Please continue this! I love the EmmaxLogan pairing and that last chapter was priceless, as were the others. There's not that much Emma and Logan on here and this is a really great story so once again, please re-consider disbanding it! :)
Veronica Marie chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This is an interesting story, please reconsider shelving it. I actually love the Wolverine/Emma pairing. I don't know why, but I just do-so please continue.
thesorcerousnation chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
The moves seemed correct to me! I've actually had those exact ones used on me in a game...

This was most amusing, particularly the part where Logan is drug to the mall. He's starting to understand what Remy is going through... (laugh)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
LOL! Poor Logan, I feel awful that he was inflicted with girls and shopping, especially two filled with tequila. LOL!

I thought that it was sweet to see Emma and Ororo being friends and reliving the good old days. It was a nice addition especially with the tequila!

I loved the Emma loves to sneak and I love her! I would love to read more of Emma and Logan, my plea for more, lol!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
LOL! Emma is absolutely FABULOUS! I love her and her love and friendship with Rogue! I also enjoy her dislike/partnership with Logan. I truly can see these two together, their intensity would be phenominal if anything ever happened. Logan would never be bored that's for sure. lol!

I thought that this was very well plotted in Emma's retrospect because she is such a conniving and cunning women! She certainly knows how to set up a good game of chess. She makes a wonderful White Queen if I may say so, lol. I love what you are doing! .

Heading on to the next chapter!
Green Peridot chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Heehee! I wasn't too keen on this setup (combining SS and AF), but seeing all the behind-the-scenes stuff is priceless. You manage to depict it all as if it's real life, with a dozen different people doing a dozen different things that intersect and cross at crazy angles and make the /main/ story come about. That's hard to do.

Great chapter. You're one of the few authors on here that can make me laugh. (Though whether that means I just have a bad sense of humor, I do not know. Oh well.)
starlight2twilight chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
::throws herself on the ground screaming and massive arm flopping::

NO! This is a massive reader outcry! Dont let me just end like that! Unless you promise to bring it back to life once you are all healed up. Totally can agree to this. I can, I can!

Also, omg. THe ENDING! ahahahahahahahahahaha! O! I love it! Logan.. frightened beyond all.. as the X-Men ladies duke it out on shoes and presents in the mall. That would be scary. I would just let Emma give them to her since Emma wouldn't hesitate to drop to That Level of revenge that most people won't dip their toes into.

And drunken story time was too too precious. Beast on the fan? Oh Lawdy! I love it! Mental images are forever burned in my head. It's like those poor cats who get 'lion' hair cuts. I have no idea why, but that's the image of Hank in my head.

But, I see that you will giving The Rogue's Gambit some extra TLC. I will say this: woot, woot, betches, woot, woot. I am super excited. I wanted that story expanded. I'm willing.. I will happily allow Without a Trace to go on hold to get this new one up and running. I want you to know this.
Green Peridot chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Huh. I'm a little lost, but I think I'm supposed to be right now.

Just have to say, I love your Emma. What's kind of funny is that I was reading over some of my old (unposted, b/c of incompleteness) work with her in it, and my rendering of her character is remarkably similar to yours. Not the same, but similar.

Anyhow, I'm just rambling now. Great job on the chapter and the humor. I was chuckling insanely in the middle of study hall, while I was supposed to be working on French.

(I blame you for my detention.)

:D
thesorcerousnation chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Yay! The perfect companion story! I love all the chess stuff you mentioned; I was on a chess team for a while, so I knew exactly what you meant by everything. I will definitely read this along with All's Fair!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I love all this plotting and by Emma Frost no less! :D You update so fast with your stories so I won't even bother to say update. ;)
starlight2twilight chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Let it be said that this chapter was not lacking in quality. I assure you this with my the option of giving you my pinky toe if I can be proven wrong.

That being said, G! I loved the shopping scene from the X-Boys eyes. Oh my, and "I think it can be bought online" AHAHHAHAHAHA SO TRUE!

And the whole Rogue/Remy scene where Remy cheered her up late at right.. omg my Emma was behind this! She's nudging way more than I expected. She's quite the busy body. I do love it. I really think she needs to busy body Logan into dressing better.

..and Jube's big mouth was selected? OH! I CANNOT WAIT I CANNOT WAIT!

Ugh, your amazingness and fantasticdom humbles me. When are you getting your book deal?
coup fatal chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Okay so I've decided that I can't follow the chess scheme in my mind as well as I thought I could. So I am going to pull out my chess set and follow along like that. It gives me more of a visial (like watching a movie almost) as I set my pieces up! Now won't that just be nifty?
M. Iris Alicea chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Hahahahaaha! Oh MAN! So clever! Fitting four young men into Nordstrom's; and how you described their actions was just hilarious! Who would have thought military behavior would be so comical? Well, in relation of course to American Shopping Torture.

Oh, let me venture a guess as to why Emma stopped eavesdropping years ago. "She has to do everything herself." And that probably got too taxing for her mind holding all the strings to get to the finished result. But great job, again!

RogueOnFire
Laceylou76 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
OMG, the scene with the boys in Nordstroms was hilarious. I could just picture them watching in horror as poor Gambit had to endure the pain of shopping with women. The guys walking out and saying they can buy stuff online and their own doubts of dating women was so much fun to read. Since when did you become a comedian? LOL

I love the scenes with Logan and Emma, I really think this could be a fun relationship to read about. They're complete opposites and it makeds it a lot of fun to read.

I like knowing that Emma was listening in on Rogue and Remy's phone conversation. Now that it was revealed she was in on this thing in a way, it will make reading All's Fair even more fun since you never know when the White Queen is listening in or giving others that extra push to help Rogue conquer her fears of touch! Great job as usual!
Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Ok, the whole scene with Rogue fighting Logan while talking to Emma was hilarious! Logan passed out and Rogue wondering what to do with the body was great. Kudos to you for the great writing! And Kitty's ringtone thing with Remy and the girls was also very fun to read. Loving this story even more.

Don't worry about updating ALL of your stories. I was just teasin' ya! It was a bit of selfishness on my part for missing your stories when they haven't been updated. I would much rather have a great story then a rushed story as well! You're doing great! Keep up the good work. Now, that being said, UPDATE ALL YOUR STORIES! LOL J/K