Reviews for Hey Diddle Diddle
pugsandstuff chapter 17 . 8/7
Oh girl Snape did not! ... I'm beginning to think this is JK's book and not fanfiction. Oh no. Any who, you're really good and I love this story also I couldn't help but notice Mother knows best and I started singing the song from Tangled... I'm very tired. Great story!
Leanne chapter 22 . 8/7
You are really good at writing
Okay I love this but I reallyy wanna point this out. How can she be Bellatrix LESTRANGE she's still in school she isn't married yet she's supposed to have her maiden name but idk that's known so Bellatrix alone would have been okay but never mind THIS IS AMAZINGG️
This is so cute!
Bestttt ️️
akiko chapter 7 . 6/11
could u plz continue ur story after graduation marauders style coz this is the most awsum fanfiction ever. seriously i think even JK Rowling wud approve i wanna know more about james and lily ater hogwarts till their
I really don't understand the last part. But the story is great! It's just the fan fiction I'm looking for. Thanks for everything!
prongs123 chapter 22 . 4/6
this fanfic is... well, there are NO words to describe it,
its perfect and thoughtfully written and well, yeah, that's the idea
Muggle chapter 14 . 2/11
Sorry I'm really picky but I'm going to point out that they wouldn't sell 'muggle' chocolate tolberone at honeydukes
Michelle Blackwell chapter 11 . 1/14
Still lovin it
Michelle Blackwell chapter 9 . 1/14
I like how it's going...
Emily Melendez chapter 22 . 1/9
So your plot for this was the nursery ryme but with the words changed? That's actually cool! Btw I loved this fan fiction sooo much, great job!
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 23 . 1/1
This is the most creative fanfic I've ever read! I love how you tied in the song to the story. Very well-thought out ;)
Greekwave chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
omfg kill snape do ittt
Greekwave chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
YOU BETTER NOT MAKE HER OMG DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T BE BLOODY CLICHE AND MAKE HER DO IT DON'T FREAKING DO IT