Reviews for Hey Diddle Diddle
Amazing! Wonderfully excecuted!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2017
This was the best fanfic room I have read

Ever
Thank you for an amazing hour and a half!
lexie chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
cool
lexie chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
WRITE MORE THOS IS GOLD
Grace chapter 23 . 4/18/2017
Truthfully this is one of the best fanfictions I've read ever and that's saying a lot considering I read fanfictions almost 24/7 . I will definitely check out your YouTube channel .
i close at the open chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
lmao loved how she nearly kicked the gargoyle and how dumbledore was singing and skipping xDDD
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2017
Love lily and James!
reading chapter 9 . 3/12/2017
it was really good!
Rielle chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
Oh goodness, James and Lily are going to have an extremely interesting year. I can't wait to see how you develop their relationship!
I LOVE IT chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
The song at the end was just brilliant! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I absolutely love The part at the end where dumbledore says the rhyme, it's so clever! I was wondering from the start what significance the title had and that part was perfect to explain, everything fell in to place perfectly and it was great to read without the hints being obvious right up untill the reveal!
Sleepmya chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
I know i just started reading and u published in like 2015 or somethin so its good so far but i like the chapters longer
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
I love this so much! and ermagod ship so hard
jily shiper chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
OMG the 10th chapter the patronus part... 'He... has... a... spoon!' i was in a shopping mall and i started giggling lika a lunatic lol
lousie8 chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Oh girl Snape did not! ... I'm beginning to think this is JK's book and not fanfiction. Oh no. Any who, you're really good and I love this story also I couldn't help but notice Mother knows best and I started singing the song from Tangled... I'm very tired. Great story!