Reviews for Us
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 3/29
Damn that was hot!
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
cant help but love a good treesome-
harrypotte4tw chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it one thing though the room of requirement can't make food
sweetpdea chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
do another one this one was good!
someone awsome chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
ahahahahahahahahaha! Threesome! you are one of the greatest aythors ever!
well then chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Whoa, that was alot. If I were you, I would have split this up into two or three chapters, but, meh, it's fine.

...the characters were a little too...femenine? at times...like crying so easily, etc.

The end was pretty hot XD

Keep writing.

Ja ne

/_\
XMeikoX chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Totally hot ;) I loved it!
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I love it you do should keep writing you should make this into a story and there should all the friend and snape it would be grant, anyway love to see more.
samlover14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Certainly a great story, but I'm fairly certain that food is the one thing that the room of requirement doesn't do. That's why they had to open up the passage to the hog's head when Neville and the DA were living in it.

Because, as we all know, food is one of the five principle exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration.

Anyhow, great, great story. I'm not entirely sure if I like this Severus/Marauders pairing yet, I'm just trying it out for today. Excellent nonetheless. And hilarious, definitely hilarious.

And when Snape was going to turn into his Animagus, why was I completely convinced he was going to be a bat? xD

Samantha
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
.AMAZING! *faints from blood loss*
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Now that I liked, I mean really that was quite nice, a long one but it also had good plotline which is becoming increasingly hard to find. Please tell me there is going to be more and if there is not then I will be very very unhappy.

Death Cobra Eater
Neeshack chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow! . . . So Hottttt! HMMMM. . . gotta go find my honey...
The-Foolish-Slave chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow. Great job. I loved severus animagus form
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OH WOW! this story is so good! I absolutely love it!
Lemonlimee notloggedin chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aww, cute. And hot, I guess. But in my opinion, the whole Sirius liking Severus thing was a tinsy bit rushed. Just a bit. :]