Reviews for I Will Find You
flutter chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
wowzie, its fantastic whether u're in tune or not *grin* thanks for trying so hard (successfully, too)~! so sweet of you *glomp* can't wait for your next chapter )
Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
Nice fic; love the Raiha POV. I like RaiFuus *as well as* TokFuus, so please don't lamblast TokFuu readers-it makes you look petty. Reason why more people read Fuuko fics than Yanagi fics: halfway through the first chapter of a Yanagi fic, they realise that a) Yanagi's intelligence quotient has increased by anything from 50 to 100; b) ...hey, doesn't the author's name look familiar? Like some varient of Yanagi's name or nick or something...; c) Aah... I see... a Mary Sue.
Foggy chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
Nah, i'll still read this even it's Rai/Fuu. the Raiha and Neon part reminds me of their dialouge in vol.30...
angel chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
really? well i don't know a single word of jap so i really wouldn't know Þ

maybe you are right there are a lot of fuuko/tokiya fics around but hey i'm not complaining i like that pairing too. This is such a sweet fic, write faster please?
rhiannon chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
Another great fic from you! Keep it up.
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
yeah, i kinda read vol. 30 (it's in chinese! so sue me!)... kinda be cause my chinese sux. real bad. continue this pls? pretty pls, with the fuujin's crystal on top?
rhiannon chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
That was a great fic. Please write more of this.
angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
yay a raiha/fuuko i hope

there is a major lack of them now

) write faster please?
flutter chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
i think it deserves a sequel )... i read vol 30, and i think it'd be great if you continue with raiha or something...been wondering about raiha quite a bit nowadays. so yea, please do a sequel! pretty please
sacharrine chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Konnichiwa tenshi_sama! MUZ cont' muz cont' muz cont'. Haven read a good raifuu fic in ages pls make this good!
Foggy chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I think you deserve a MIGHTY pat on your shoulder! even though i prefer Tok/Fuu but it wouldn't be the same. Honestly, this is good, sounds very much like their way of life...
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11